Know Your Customer (KYC) Team Leader
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the worlds largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 506,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
The candidate will work within the KYC and TMI team, managing a team who will be responsible for several activities aligned with the remediation of Know Your Customer activity for corporate/individuals with low and medium risk.
- Manage a team of analysts to ensure the right level of talent management including ongoing feedback, career development and coaching
- Coordinate the teams work in order to provide the highest quality standards
- Hold regular team meetings and create an environment of good communication with effective two-way feedback of information and ideas
- Schedule, allocate and review work of team members for accuracy and completeness, perform quality control
- Ensure that the team operates efficiently, adheres to procedures and the groups best practice and policy
- Establish and maintain excellent working relationships with stakeholders at all levels
- Support the analysts to identify data and documentation gaps and coach them on researching accordingly
- Primary escalation point for clients, responsible for client satisfaction, overall client management and delivery of client solutions
- Candidates should have a minimum of 4-5 years experience in financial services with strong technical knowledge of KYC AML processes
- Candidate should be ICA or ACAMS certificated
- Previous experience of managing a team in a financial services environment.
- Previous experience of working in a customer facing role.
- Relevant Legal and Compliance Qualifications would be an asset
- Knowledge of the regulatory environment is highly desirable
- Investment Banking experience would be an asset
- Good stakeholder management skills
- Deep understanding of the end to end KYC and client on-boarding processes
- Experience of on boarding across different client types
- Ability to be highly flexible and react swiftly to changing priorities and urgent situations
- Using foreign language and new technology solutions daily, cooperating with various global Clients.
- Constant support and clear development path from your first day at office – dedicated Buddy, who will help you in adjusting to the new workplace.
- Focus on your strengths and continuous feedback enable fast professional growth, as well as new skills building by various online and classroom trainings.
- Inclusion and diversity in practice: truly multicultural environment; we support LGBT, people with disabilities and parents. In our culture of equality, people are truly valued for their differences and free to be who they are.
- A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work-life balance where sports activities, outings, volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to day life.
- Commitment to reducing our environmental impact in terms of carbon, water and waste across Accenture facilities and in the communities in which we work and live by joining different initiatives.
- Full work comfort – private medical care, life insurance, access to MyBenefit platform, bonuses for referring new employees.
"I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive), necessary to carry out the recruitment process by Accenture . At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority."
"Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law."