Lead Frontend Developer
We are now looking for a Lead Frontend Developer who understand and can deliver on the complex IT and business challenges and turn them into a visionary customer-centric digital experiences.
In today’s world, change is the one thing you can count on. But whatever the future brings, our customers remain at the heart of everything we do.
That’s where you come in. Working with dedicated colleagues in an exciting, fast-paced, and agile environment, you’ll help meet our customers’ needs for digital services. We aim to be courageous and explorative in our approach to innovating better ways of delivering banking services – anytime, anywhere. This means you’ll have many opportunities to learn and grow as you build your career with us. Will you help us lead the way in creating great digital customer experience?
About this opportunity
Youll join our Digital Banking unit with allocation to Digital Scalable Model development Hub where we shape and deliver digital services with focus on the business banking customers. We are responsible for development of a new common Nordic web platform serving our business customers in Denmark, Finland, Sweden, and soon also Norway. Our aim is to deliver the digital banking services of the future.
You will be part of a dedicated agile team and part of a digital Hub located partly in Copenhagen and partly in Warsaw (currently consisted of 6 agile teams in total equally distributed across the two sites). You will be part of the digital development journey from shaping the technical solutions to developing it and contributing to the continued running of the platform that includes both web and mobile solutions.
What you’ll be doing:
- Invent and improve services and processes
- Challenge requirements and processes to create a better and brighter future
- Interact with other developers, teams and stakeholders to create the best possible solution
What we can offer you:
- Ownership of the code in your service area and ensure quality of the implementation
- Beeing a part of the fast-growing team of software development professionals
The role is based in Warsaw.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- You love learning and trying new things, and you’re excited about bringing your ideas to the table.
- You’re honest and dependable, willing to speak up even when it’s difficult, and committed to empowering others.
- If you encounter a problem, you run into it.
- You’re passionate about doing a great job.
Your experience and background:
- Experience with: Angular, Node.js, Hibernate, Git, Maven, Jenkins, Oracle DB / SQL, Cucumber, IntelliJ, Splunk and/or JMeter
- Knowledge of SOLID principles
- General understanding of Java programming would be an advantage
- Some interest in reactive programming would be nice
- Experience in test automation and/or performance/unit/integration testing would be an advantage
- Good command of English
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 30/10/2021.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: https://www.nordea.com/en/doc/privacy-policy.2021.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.