Learning Content Developer [rekrutacja online]
- You have bachelor’s degree in training, instructional design, learning technologies, related field and/or relevant (financial services) qualification,
- You have training design experience creating blended learning solutions both instructor-led and self-paced training,
- You have AML/Financial Crime/Compliance knowledge and relevant experience in Transaction Monitoring,
- You have process management skills for the training development lifecycle, from initial design through delivery and implementation,
- You are passionate, creative and imaginative about learning, story telling and delivering the best user experience,
- You have excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills, easily adaptable to multi-cultural environments,
- You have can do mentality, positive mindset and you are solution oriented,
- You are fluent in English and being able to design effective learning in English.
- Qualification from recognized body i.e. ACAMS, ICA,
- Experience in Correspondent Banking,
- Instructional design experience or experience working with instructional designers,
- Knowledge of programming concepts, graphic design experience and working with Adobe products.
As a Learning Content Developer you will be primarily responsible for developing learning content for Transaction Monitoring (TM) teams in order to help them succeed in their job. You will support content creation for multiple learning modalities (instructor-led, VILT, webinars, video, eLearning etc.), and will be primarily focused on online/VILT content creation. You will be part of the Global KYC Academy Transaction Monitoring Learning team, that will be based in Warsaw and will functionally report to the Global KYC Academy in Amsterdam. You will work directly in close collaboration with the Content Development in the same Global KYC Academy TM Learning team You will be responsible for supporting the driving of learning content specifically in the areas of TM Alert Investigation in 1st, 2nd and 3rd line across the globe where ING has TM activities. As a key member of the Global KYC Academy TM Learning team, your role is to work in partnership with the TM pillar team members, SME’s, practitioners, team leads in order to develop the learning path, enable TM teams to enhance knowledge and develop skills in the fight against financial crime. You will mainly work with subject matter experts, using a diverse range of formats, and multimedia production platforms.
- contract of employment
type of contract
- 7:00 - 9:00 - 15:00 - 17:00
- Zajęcza 4, Warszawa
this is the location of our office
- professional development
- certificates and knowledge development
- training budget
- access to the newest technologies
- international projects
- free English courses
- provate medical care
- 50% funded Multisport Card
- bicycle parking
- chillout rooms
- integration events and Stay Fit program
- stability of employement
- fully equipped workstations
If you agree for processing your data for future recruitment offers, we will keep the data for a year.
All information concerning the way we process personal data can be found here here.