Lease Accounting Specialist
We’re JTI, Japan Tobacco International and we believe in freedom. We think that the possibilities are limitless when you’re free to choose. In fact, we’ve spent the last 20 years innovating, creating new and better products for our consumers to choose from. It’s how we’ve grown to be present in 130 countries.
But our business isn’t just business. Our business is our people. Their talent. Their potential. We believe when they’re free to be themselves, grow, travel and develop, amazing things can happen for our business.
That’s why our employees, from around the world, choose to be a part of JTI. It’s why 9 out of 10 would recommend us to a friend. And why we’ve been awarded Global Top Employer status, six years running.
So when you’re ready to choose a career you’ll love, in a company you’ll love, feel free to #JoinTheIdea.
Learn more: jti.com
- A competitive pay (together with annual bonus) and an attractive benefits package including medical care, Multisport card, life insurance, pension plan
- Ambitious goal to set up new Global Business Center Complex environment of working with multiple stakeholders
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment that will inspire you to grow professionally and personally
- Wide variety of projects and tasks, ambitious goals and independence in achieving them
- Flexible working conditions
- Modern office in a convenient location
- Capture new lease contracts, and record them accurately in the Lease Accounting Software;
- Perform account reconciliations to ensure accuracy of reported balances and resolve any inconsistencies;
- Ensure liabilities, interests, accruals, and assets) are posted monthly into SAP;
- Manage posting differences under local GAAP for leasing;
- Taking an active part in process refinement and business improvement;
- Prepare disclosure for leasing as per IFRS 16 requirement;
- Assist with any other ad-hoc duties as required within the Central Processing department;
- Lease data collection to reporting in compliance with the IFRS 16
- Have an University degree (Accounting or Finance)
- A professional qualification of ACCA, CPA, etc. is a plus
- Knowledge of Lease Accounting is a plus (IFRS 16)
- At least 1 year experience in a multinational company (preferably in a Shared Service Centre multifunctional role (i.e. AR/AP/CM/GL))
- Strong command of English Language (oral and written)
- Proficient Microsoft Excel skills
- Proficient SAP Power skills
- Knowledge of SAP 4 HANA and Lease Accounting by Nakisa is a plus.