Legal Assistant / Paralegal
We are seeking an enthusiastic individual to join our In-House Lawyers team and work as a Legal Assistant/Paralegal in a values-driven IT organization.
You will have the possibility to work with the team in various areas of legal aspects.
This is a great possibility for a person who wants to follow legal career path in IT.
- Supporting the Legal Team consisting of Polish, German and British qualified lawyers in their daily activities, in particular regarding Intellectual Property Law, Personal Data Protection and Privacy, Cyberlaw, E-commerce, Corporate Law, Civil Law, Employment Law.
- Current administrative tasks, handling of incoming and outgoing correspondence etc.
- Participation in the creation of documents, procedures, contracts, policies.
- Close cooperation with other departments in the company (Payroll, Quality, Finance).
- Staying up-to-date with applicable laws, regulations and industry guidance.
- Legal research.
- Fluency in English, both oral and written, is a must.
- Graduates or law students (preferred last year).
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Experience gained in a law firm / company would be an advantage.
- Ability to prioritize and accomplish goals.
- Attention to detail.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Power Point and Word).
- You will gain knowledge on innovative IT projects from the legal perspective.
- You may work Part-time or – if you prefer – full time.
- You will work with various teams within the company, thanks to which you’ll get to know how we work and learn more about the IT industry.
- … and you’ll also be able to take advantage of a wide range of other benefits – see below.
- english courses
- medical care for you, your family or life partner
- investment fund
- life insurance
- benefit system
- free parking
- fresh fruit, sandwiches and breakfast cereal
- no dress code
- no open space
- great Place to Work
- friendly, skilled and helpful people
- healthywork - llfe balance
- relocation package - for candidates from outside of Lower Silesia
- probably the best coffee in town
- time for self-development
Objectivity is a values-driven IT outsourcing partner. We are Digital Transformation Specialists who create Win-Win solutions for all our stakeholders. Our specialty is designing, delivering and supporting IT solutions that help our clients grow. As a mature organisation, we have an ethical framework that supports our activities. We are socially engaged, and always willing to help.