Linux Engineer / DevOps
Be | Shaping the Future Poland has a proven position of being a reliable partner for financial services organisations to analyse complex requirements, find solutions and implement them in their entirety, regardless of their complexity. Since the foundation of Be Poland in 2013, we have been continually expanding and customising our spectrum of services. Today, we are privileged to have in our team the best individuals in each sector we operate within the financial services industry. For our partner, an Investment Banking organization in Warsaw, we are hiring for a Linux Engineer / DevOps to join the e-commerce team.
In this role you will be developing, supporting the evolution and maintenance of the core application used by the bank’s clients for FX trading. The application is based on a stack provided by Caplin which is then customised according to our client needs. You will get the necessary training on the platform.
- Red Hat Linux Experience
- Experience with managing RHEL environment
- Experience with managing SSL licenses and certificates
- Experience with Unix scripting & networking
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Deployment infrastructure
- Experience with tools such as Docker, Jenkins, GitLab, Kubernetes is nice to have
- Network experience is nice to have
- Fluency in English
- Valid PL / EU work permit
- Competitive salary (B2B contract - up to 140 pln p/h, or up to 19 k pln gross on contract of employment)
- Lots of technical challenges & interesting projects
- Friendly and open-minded team
- International environment
The impact of COVID-19:
We are still hiring and look forward to welcoming new members. As our employees’ and candidates’ health is our top priority, we are currently conducting only online interviews and our employees are working mostly from home as a temporary solution.