Manpower (Employment agency - certificate number 412) is the world leader in HR with 70 years of tradition.
Our client is a leading global provider of renewable solutions in packaging, biomaterials, wooden construction and paper. Our client`s company employs some 23 000 people, and has sales in more than 50 countries. Our client`s shares are listed on the Helsinki (STEAV, STERV) and Stockholm (STE A, STE R) stock exchanges.
Sourcing & Logistics connects our client with the world around. Our client manages the full interface from supplier markets to operations and physical flow of deliveries to their customers.
In the new operating model, Sourcing and the main flows of Logistics remain center-led, and client`s Service Center is a pivotal point of their function strategy, enabling focused way of working with cost efficient processes.
Sourcing & Logistics function is enlarging its Service Center at the locations of Tallinn, Estonia and Ostroleka, Poland, and we are looking for service specialists in various fields of Sourcing & Logistics to join our client`s company and further developing their service concept towards world class. The work is in close co-operation together with the current team members in the S&L Service Center, as well as with the S&L Digital Excellence team responsible for developing Sourcing
and Logistics processes.
We are looking for a
- Client`s Sourcing & Logistics Service Center gives you an environment to become an expert in various commercial processes, learn and exercise optimisation, harmonisation, automation and digitalisation of client`s processes, and gaining multicultural exposure in a very international and dynamic organisational surrounding
- A degree in Bachelor level education, or experience with operating commercial processes, e.g. for sourcing/purchasing, logistics, supply chain or customer service
- Service minded person with focus on quality, efficiency, support and helping stakeholders
- Fluent in written and spoken English is a must, Finnish/ Swedish/ Polish/ German will be a clear benefit
- Willingness to work with scattered IT system landscape, covering e.g. Bravo/Jaegger, CarrierPoint, SAP, Sourcing Tracker, Fenix, WPS, OTM, MS PowerBI, QlikSense, etc.