Management Accounting Specialist with German
Function - Operations
With a startup spirit and 80,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Your job will involve invoice and payment processing, workflow management and issue resolution.
Inviting applications for the role of a Management Accounting with German
- Gather and analyze financial information for internal use
- Support budgeting and funding
- Assist the company in managing its investment portfolio
- Assume responsibility of accounting procedures
- Evaluate the company’s performance using key data
- Make forecasts to assist business planning and decision-making
- Conduct risk assessment and advise on ways to minimize risk
- Advise on problems and suggest improvements
- Communicative knowledge of German and English min B1
- Proven experience as management accountant, accounting supervisor or similar role
- Solid knowledge of basic and advanced accounting and financial principles and practices
- Excellent knowledge of cost accounting and reporting
- Working knowledge of financial software and MS Office
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- A problem-solver with attention to detail
- BSc/BA in accounting, finance or similar field (nice to have)
- Relevant certification (e.g. CMA or CGMA) will be preferred
- Attractive salary.
- Stable job offer - employment contract.
- Various trainings (initiating, soft skills).
- Possibly of development.
- Benefits (Insurance, Luxmed, Multisport, Lunch pass card, additional vacation days, biking policy).