Marketing Specialist (f / m)
LPP Group was founded by a Swiss investor in 2013 to establish market access and a distribution network for Lab, Pilot and Process Equipment in Eastern Europe. The goal of our activities is the long-term satisfaction of our customers by supplying technologically leading, reliable and safe equipment and by providing the highest service level possible.
As support for our Group HQ and international subsidiaries we are looking for a Marketing Specialist, immediately or by arrangement.
- Support of LPP Group’s HQ and its international subsidiaries
- Support of initiation and implementation of various marketing projects / tasks
- Support of search engine marketing (e.g. Google Ads)
- Support of continuous optimization of LPP Group’s corporate websites (content, quality assurance & SEO)
- Close collaboration with IT, website and other service companies
- Creation of content for various channels (e.g. websites, social media & print)
- Support of the development and implementation of social media strategies
- Support in the implementation of various LPP Group business development initiatives
- Option 1: Background in business administration, marketing, economics or similar (bachelor or master) with relevant work experience
- Option 2: Background in natural science or technical studies (bachelor or master) with relevant work experience
- Proficient level of English (writing and verbal) for content creation
- Affinity for technical and science topics & IT
- You are confident working with numbers and figures
- You are characterized by a quick comprehension, pro-active personality and you like to learn new things
- You work accurately and reliably, and you meet high quality requirements
- You are enthusiastic about online marketing, have a strong entrepreneurial mindset and can handle time pressure
We offer varied working activities in an international environment with exciting challenges and responsibilities. If you like working independently and if you like to contribute your expertise and initiative to a dynamic group of companies, then we look forward to getting to know you. The position is offered as hybrid-work (2 days office, 3 days home office).