Monitoring DevOps Engineer (Mirage Team) [rekrutacja online]
- If you are passionate about event handlers and event insights and have knowledge and experience with ITM (IBM Tivoli Monitoring) and OMNIbus/Netcool,
- If you use and implement automation, continuous integration and continuous delivery, automated testing and configuration management terms like horizontal scalable’, ‘loosely coupled’ and ‘microservices’ are key elements for you,
- If you always strive to improve your services and have market knowledge,
- If you have higher professional educational study, preferably in (information) technology,
- If you have knowledge of the IBM products ITM and Netcool Omnibus (including Impact) deployed on diverse OS platforms,
- If you are experienced with configuring Netcool probes and object server,
- If you are experienced with writing IPL,
- If you are experienced with configuring ITM agents,
- If you are fluent in written and spoken English, also on technical and business level.
- Experience with VM’s and containers (docker / OpenShift), Redhat certified (RHCSA), kafka message bus,
- Knowledge about netcool regular expression library,
- Experience with Websphere base and liberty application server, certificates and encryption,
- Knowledge with implementation and multitier netcool architecture, building dashboards and widgets in Netcool Dash,
- Experience with writing complex bash, python, ksh scripts,
- Knowledge of deployment products such as Ansible and puppet, in building and maintaining CI/CD pipelines (including Gitlab/Artifactory/Ansible/TFS/Azure DevOps),
- Experience in explaining complicated analysis to a non-technical audience with your storytelling skills,
- Having previous working experience as a DevOps Engineer in an enterprise environment,
- Having a positive can-do mindset and you live the Orange Code behaviour,
- Having a learning attitude. Not only to master new technologies, but also on the interpersonal level,
- Realizing that the value of your work is quality x acceptance and want to become better at both,
- Proving to be able to give, ask and incorporate feedback,
- Feeling at home in a high-performing team and you make the other team members feel at home as well,
- Having the independence to speak up when needed.
What do we offer?
Working at ING means working in a dynamic and international setting. Individual development of our employees is very important and that is why ING offers excellent courses and programs. You will become a member of the Mirage team. Together with the team you will cover the whole scope of designing, developing, testing and running the Event handler Service. The service is using IBM Tivoli Monitoring suite – with ITM agents and OMNIbus/Netcool as the main components. Administrating Impact policies will part of the day-to-day work. You will also develop the Global Event handler Service, maintain and enforce the security policies and automating administrations of monitoring solutions taking care of their availability and functionality.
In addition we offer:
- A competitive salary
- Working with highly skilled people
- Great training and education opportunity
Think Forward! Our purpose is to empower people to stay a step ahead in life and in business. We are an industry recognized strong brand with positive recognition from customers in many countries, a strong financial position, Omni-channel distribution strategy and international network.
ING is a global company, our IT engineers work all over the world and since the official language is English please submit your CV in English.
- contract of employment
type of contract
- Zajęcza 4, Warszawa
this is the location of our office
- professional development
- certificates and knowledge development
- training budget
- access to the newest technologies
- international projects
- free English courses
- provate medical care
- 50% funded Multisport Card
- bicycle parking
- chillout rooms
- integration events and Stay Fit program
- stability of employement
- fully equipped workstations
Jeżeli w przyszłości, chciałbyś/chciałabyś brać udział w innych rekrutacjach prowadzonych przez ING Business Shared Services B.V. sp. z o.o. Oddział w Polsce z siedzibą w Katowicach, potrzebujemy Twojej dodatkowej zgody: „Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych na potrzeby przeprowadzenia przyszłych rekrutacji.”
W przypadku wyrażenia zgody na przetwarzanie Twoich danych osobowych na potrzeby przyszłych rekrutacji informujemy, że będą one wykorzystywane przez okres 2 lat. Wszystkie informacje dotyczące przetwarzania Twoich danych osobowych znajdziesz tutaj.