Agencja zatrudnienia nr licencji 3260
Find your own at devire.pl
Devire is an international company specializing in recruitment, outsourcing and employer branding services. For more than 30 years, we have represented leading employers on the European market, by carrying out comprehensive recruitment projects, implementing the latest solutions in the area of IT services and by supporting in building the image of the employer of choice.
Our offices are located in Warsaw, Wroclaw, Poznan, Katowice as well as Munich, Frankfurt, Prague and Hradec Kralove.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities:
- Ensure high service level by timely processing of the Incidents and Change requests (backlog management) related to eCommerce applications
- Develop and implement new solutions/modules/features within projects and enhancements (based on the TD ecommerce evolution roadmap)
- Build and maintain the good relationship with related teams – security, operations, …
- Proactively contribute to improve and optimize WEB services by offering ideas for solution and process improvement as well as active consultation with the peer group
- Closely collaborate with consulting team, offering suitable technical solution to support business process needs
- Build, develop, and grow knowledge of web solutions
Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities Required: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Good understanding of C# (.NET Framework), ASP MVC and Web REST APIs (SOA architecture)
- Good technical and non-technical communication skills
- General knowledge about ITIL framework
- Ability to work in a time critical and pressurized environment
- Ability to quickly and efficiently enlist assistance to solve problems in a timely manner. Able to work effectively in a multi-tasking environment across multiple locations.
- Attention to detail
- Proactive and self motivated
- Customer facing
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment is crucial.
- Ability to empathise
- Good in English language. Other European language skills beneficial.
Educational/Vocational/Previous Experience Recommendations:
- University education in an IT development discipline
- Min 4 years experience of developing & supporting web solutions based on .NET
Prosimy o dopisanie następującej klauzuli: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji"
Uprzejmie informujemy, że odpowiemy tylko na wybrane aplikacje.