NPI Engineering Professional FN [rekrutacja online]
Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things.
Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
Nokia is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion.
At Nokia, employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
You will be responsible for definition and execution of demos, proof of concepts, field trials, acceptance tests, and in general any Fixed Networks New Product Introduction (NPI) activity with Nokia customers for any new product or solution.
- Definition of Acceptance Specification
- Execution of Acceptance Tests in Nokia lab or at customer site
- Performing workshops and Hands On Training for customers
- Development and documentation of upgrade procedures for specific customer networks
- Verification of upgrade procedures in Nokia lab and execution in customer network
- Performing fault analysis during NPI activities
- Supporting definition of High Level and Detail Design for customer networks
- Master’s degree
- Several years of hands on technical work experience
- Eager to learn and highly motivated to work with Technologies and Products at the forefront of the Fixed Networks domain
- (XGPON, GPON, IP routing, xDSL, Vectoring, g.fast, Home Gateways, NETCONF/YANG management interfaces, etc.)
- Analytical mindset and creativity highly oriented towards problem solving
- Experience in Python & XML (for tools and scripting)
- Experience in virtual cloud hosting technologies (for network management and value-added applications)
- Teamwork and customer-oriented mindset
- Language: fluent Polish & English