Payroll Officer UK
Stanley Black & Decker is the largest tool manufacturer in the world (Fortune 500). Our industrial tool businesses build the tools that build your world. Our brands: Stanley, Black&Decker, DeWalt, Porter-Cable, Mac Tools, Facom, Usag, Bostitch.
Our website: http://kariera.sbdinc.pl/
For our Warsaw office, were currently looking for:
- Process monthly payroll gross-to-net (input, check and output) including:
- Processing new hires and leavers
- Uploading time sheets o Inputting all non-recurrent data: bonuses, shift premiums, overtime, etc.
- Inputting recurrent data: car benefit, transportation allowance, garnishments, etc.
- Processing absences: medical leave, maternity, paternity, etc.
- Checking T&A and payroll output: T&A sheets, payslips, reports, GL files, payments, etc.
- Process monthly post-payroll tasks including:
- Preparing payments: advances, net pay, Social Security etc.
- Providing various excel files / payroll reports required by stakeholders.
- Establish and improve quality relationship with stakeholders through:
- Dealing with enquiries from employees, managers and other internal stakeholders in a timely and professional manner.
- Maintaining a day-to-day cooperation with the payroll provider.
- Liaising with external stakeholders (Government agencies, 3rd party vendors etc.)
- Perform non-cyclical tasks including:
- Reviewing Year End declarations
- Dealing with ad-hoc data requests
- Completing payroll project work as required
- Working with payroll provider for testing requirements
- Fluent English
- Experience in work in a similar position is a must
- Knowledge and understanding of UK payroll is a must
- Knowledge of SAP Payroll / Globalview / euHReka will be an advantage
- Degree in Finance/Accounting or Economics will be an advantage
- Ability to manage multiple tasks whilst working towards strict deadlines
- Ability to learn quickly
- Strong Excel and PC Skills or willingness to develop them
- Be a team player
- Be highly organized, highly motivated, flexible
- Convenient office location – 10 meters from Metro Rondo Daszyńskiego underground station. Currently this position is home based and we provide technological solutions to allow efficient work.
- Work in an international company giving a good opportunity to develop professional and foreign language skills
- Ambitious and motivating challenges
- Labor law contract
- Private medical care
- Internal trainings
- Other social benefits (ex. Multisport, Benefit cards)