PMO Specialist with English
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the worlds largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 509,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture Operations provides business process services for specific functions, including finance and accounting; procurement and supply chain; and marketing & sales. We operate business processes with a combination of talent and data, artificial intelligence, analytics and digital technologies, helping clients to improve their productivity, customer experience and performance.
You will be working closely with Accenture Account Leadership and Client Leadership, supporting them with various projects coordination, data analysis and reporting. Mostly, you will be:
- Responsible for monitoring and reporting progress of various programs
- Setting up plans, tracking actual progress, and reporting variances
- Effectively drive, control various programs across the team and manage progress reporting to the key stakeholders
- Advising leadership and/or business executives at the highest levels about the Program status and planning
- Supporting teams to create, track & report the key program outcomes or performing this yourself
- Manage expectations of stakeholders, identify and escalate risks and document decision records
- Work closely with Operations leads to make sure that information are cascaded to the rest of the ops team
- Work closely with other PMOs and functional leads globally on the project
- Raise and find mitigations on any issues or concerns on timelines, capacity changes, volume increase, resource requirements, etc.
- Maintain inventory of different assets and help support procuring of additional ones as necessary with local Procurement / IT
- Very good English (min. C1)
- Project Management Experience
- Should have experience of leading a team for 1 – 2 years
- Experience in PMO role/activities
- Certification in Project Management
- Advanced in Microsoft Office (ability to independently create decks, reports in excel with formulas as required).
- Excellent communication skills – including verbal, written and presenting to a group
- Ability to communicate to various Accenture and client stakeholders including senior leadership and internal teams across multiple delivery centers
- Numerate with strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Task oriented individual who can work under pressure
- Fixed-term contract
- Using foreign language and new technology solutions daily, cooperating with various global Clients.
- Constant support and clear development path from your first day at office – dedicated Buddy, who will help you in adjusting to the new workplace.
- Focus on your strengths and continuous feedback enable fast professional growth, as well as new skills building by various online and classroom trainings.
- Inclusion and diversity in practice: truly multicultural environment; we support LGBT, people with disabilities and parents. In our culture of equality, people are truly valued for their differences and free to be who they are.
- A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work-life balance where sports activities, outings, volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to day life.
- Commitment to reducing our environmental impact in terms of carbon, water and waste across Accenture facilities and in the communities in which we work and live by joining different initiatives.
- Full work comfort – private medical care, life insurance, access to MyBenefit platform, bonuses for referring new employees.
- Modern, ecological office in city center with convenient connection for all means of transport (incl. chill room, game room, free bicycle parking and coffee-breaks at terrace).
"I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive), necessary to carry out the recruitment process by Accenture . At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority."
"Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law."