Power Consumption measurements Engineer [rekrutacja online]
Come create the technology that helps the world act together
Nokia is committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed and cloud networks. Your career here will have a positive impact on people’s lives and will help us build the capabilities needed for a more productive, sustainable, and inclusive world. We challenge ourselves to create an inclusive way of working where we are open to new ideas, empowered to take risks and fearless to bring our authentic selves to work.
The team you’ll part of
Radio power consumption and energy efficency team is planning and executing power
cosumption tests on Nokia radio product according to ETSI ES 202 706-1. Testing is being done in climate chamber
with mesuremnts of consume power in relation to power radiating thru antenna panel.
What you will learn and contribute to…
- planning, performing and analyzing power consumption measurements of RF products,
- developing new measurement techniques,
- creation test automation scripts,
- developing of measurement techniques for energy efficiency features,
Your skills and experience
- good understanding of power consumptions and radio frequency (RF) measurements related aspects including 3GPP standards,
- experience in RF measurements (spectrum analyzers, signal generators, network analyzers),
- experience in power measurements DC and AC (power analyzers),
- python programming skills,
- knowledge of the architecture and functionality of 2G/3G/4G/5G systems,
- good communication in English.
Nice to have (bonus points):
- good quality mindset
- very strong analytical skills and ability to share knowledge with others,
- ability to communicate and co-operate with other people in various situations and variety of countries,
- willingness and ability to work in fast-paced environment
What we offer
Nokia offers flexible and hybrid working schemes, continuous learning opportunities, well-being programs to support you mentally and physically, opportunities to join and get supported by employee resource groups, mentoring programs and highly diverse teams with an inclusive culture where people thrive and are empowered.
Nokia is committed to inclusion and is an equal opportunity employer
Nokia has received the following recognitions for its commitment to inclusion & equality:
- One of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere
- Gender-Equality Index by Bloomberg
- Workplace Pride Global Benchmark
- LGBT+ equality & best place to work by HRC Foundation
At Nokia, we act inclusively and respect the uniqueness of people.
Nokia’s employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
We are committed to a culture of inclusion built upon our core value of respect.
Join us and be part of a company where you will feel included and empowered to succeed.
- ready to relocate to Wroclaw, living in or nearby