Product Owner - Model Validation [rekrutacja online]
- Any related work experience with credit decision models (PD/LGD/EAD),
- Knowledge on regulatory capital models (IRB) ,
- Knowledge on Loan Loss Provisioning models (IFRS9),
- Knowledge of credit decisions models (e.g underwriting models, loan pricing and early-warning systems).
- You have experience in the Agile way of working and an interest in progressing with this.
- You have fluent communication skills in English both verbally and in writing.
- You are prepared to travel occasionally. Main base is Warsaw.
- You are an enthusiastic, communicative and energizing personality who can strengthen our squads with excellent organizing, stakeholder management and planning skills.
- You are a team player with a proactive, positive and result-oriented attitude, combining a well-organized approach with a good sense of organization sensitivity. You are a naturally collaborative person, who listens and invests in others to achieve common goals.
- You are transparent, embrace the agile mentality and have the personality and ability to put a stick in the ground when needed.
- You have an academic degree in economics or quantitative field with background in and affinity with models.
- You have at least 3 - 5 years related work experience in risk management and/or the modelling domain.
- You have experience in planning & organizing multiple projects simultaneously, using various reporting tools, e.g. dashboards, presentations, resource estimates.
- You have the trained ability to take into account the suitability/ and timeliness of the solution.
- You are organized, accurate, detail oriented and able to bring strategic issues into concrete actionable plans.
- You have excellent communication and stakeholder management skills, you get energy from solving planning puzzles & issues, you are persuasive and feel comfortable to interact with senior management.
At ING Tech Poland and ING group we follow the Agile approach and mindset. We use flexible frameworks like Scrum and Kanban at our everyday work. We are innovative and we trust people we work with. The broad autonomy our employees have, stimulates motivation and creativity what allows us to adapt to the changing requirements of business partners. Small units called squads are the core of our organization. They have clear vision of products, overcome challenges autonomously and based on team cooperation, work out the most flexible and effective way of working.
Risk Hub Warsaw was created as a part of central risk team currently located in Amsterdam. In Warsaw we are building following chapters:
- Data and analytical engineering
- Credit Risk Modelling
- ALM Modelling
- Model Validation
- contract of employment
type of contract
- 8:00 - 18:00 (8 h)
- Zajęcza 4, Warsaw
this is the location of our office
- professional development
- certificates and knowledge development
- training budget
- access to the newest technologies
- international projects
- free English courses
- provate medical care
- 50% funded Multisport Card
- bicycle parking
- chillout rooms
- integration events and Stay Fit program
- stability of employement
- fully equipped workstations
Jeżeli w przyszłości, chciałbyś/chciałabyś brać udział w innych rekrutacjach prowadzonych przez ING Business Shared Services B.V. sp. z o.o. Oddział w Polsce z siedzibą w Katowicach, potrzebujemy Twojej dodatkowej zgody: „Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych na potrzeby przeprowadzenia przyszłych rekrutacji.”
W przypadku wyrażenia zgody na przetwarzanie Twoich danych osobowych na potrzeby przyszłych rekrutacji informujemy, że będą one wykorzystywane przez okres 2 lat. Wszystkie informacje dotyczące przetwarzania Twoich danych osobowych znajdziesz tutaj.