Landscape Studio S&P Architektura Krajobrazu with an extensive international portfolio, is seeking an experienced project manager to join Warsaw office
We are looking for an internationally oriented project manager with at least 5 years experience, and a background as landscape architect, architect, or similar.
The successful applicant will be primarily managing projects that are located abroad. The work will consist of project management, ideas development, helping to develop office strategies, client management, and assisting design teams in project development.
- Educational background as an landscape architect, architect, or similar.
- Minimum 5 years professional experiance5 years professional experience including as a project manager, preferably abroad
- Ability to communicate professionally both in Polish and English.
- Ability to communicate professionally in Russian will be seen as a plus.
- Good communication skills
Renumeration starts at 4 500,00 PLN after tax, and will depend on candidate’s level.
Applications without portfolios will not be taken into consideration.