Purchasing Operations Expert with German
JTI is a leading international tobacco company with operations in more than 120 countries. We’re the global owner of world-renowned brands such as Winston, the number two cigarette brand in the world, and Camel (outside the US). Our global brands also include Mevius, LD and Natural American Spirit, and we manufacture the internationally recognized Logic e-cigarette brand and Ploom Tech, a major brand in the heated tobacco category.
Headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland, we employ over 45’000 people across the globe. We were recently awarded Global Top Employer for the fifth consecutive year with regional Top Employer Certification in Europe, Asia-Pacific, North America, Africa and the Middle East. This is recognition of our outstanding talent strategy, energizing culture and commitment to learning and development.
We are a member of the Japan Tobacco Group of Companies. For more information visit www.jti.com.
This is a great opportunity to be a part of an exciting project and drive transformation in the Company to ensure that internal customers around the world are getting the Best-in-class level of service.
- A competitive pay (together with annual bonus) and an attractive benefits package including medical care, Multisport card, life insurance, pension plan
- An ambitious goal to set up a new Global Business Center
- The complex environment of working with multiple stakeholders, professional support, and the possibility to share knowledge and best practices
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment that will inspire you to grow professionally and personally
- Wide variety of projects and tasks, ambitious goals, and independence in achieving them
- Dynamic and innovative spirit with a constant quest to do things better
- Flexible working conditions
- Modern office in a convenient location
- Execute the purchasing process for a selection of Market / Factories in the scope of the Warsaw GBS
- Act as a single point of contact to end-users on the full purchasing process (including proper utilization of tools, training, documentation, etc)
- Responsible to ensure full compliance to P2P procedures as well as JTI Operating Guidelines
- Keep control over the P2P processes and associated financial impact for specific Markets / Factories in the scope
- Deliver consistent results and provide accurate analysis to drive efficiencies
- Provide expert advice to other team members on SAP and other systems used by the team: be the main point of contact for technical matters
- Have an end-to-end understanding of all JSOX and compliance controls, how and when they are to be performed
- University degree or equivalent (Business or Finance)
- 2 years experience of working in the Purchasing/Procurement department.
- Understanding of P2P processes, procedures, and operating guidelines
- Strong command of English and German (oral and written)
- 3+ years experience in the shared services environment
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills