Nr ref.: LP/PYT/REM/11/P
We are looking for an experienced Python software engineer to further develop the Remote Patient Monitoring Data Analysis software solutions that help data scientists analyze the data from digital devices handed out in clinical studies. The successful candidate will establish processes and implementations to enable and facilitate the mining of digital biomarkers out of the aforementioned data. In addition, the candidate will help to ascertain the quality of data and documentation.
- Develop the backend/ops software tools used in cutting-edge data science of Digital Biomarkers;
- Implement signal processing and data analysis pipelines for processing large amounts of sensor data and meta data collected in clinical trials according to best coding practices;
- Implement and maintain tools for data visualization, data versioning and data analysis for non-expert users;
- Modularize existing signal processing, data visualization and data analysis pipelines to enable reuse of pipelines across many different clinical trials;
- Develop documentation and tests around the new and existing code;
- Proactively collaborate with a team comprising data scientists, software engineers, and life science experts;
- Actively support Data Scientists and Clinical teams with operational work and potential bug fixing during Study period.
- At least 4+ years of experience in Python (numpy, scipy, scikit-learn, tensorflow, matplotlib);
- At least 5+ years of experience in SQL;
- At least 4-year experience in software development;
- Advanced skills and experience with version control and JIRA-like task management ;
- Ability to communicate effectively;
- English at least at B2 level.