At Testronic we hire people from all over the world to assure the best quality of video games. We’ve got over 20 years of experience partnering with video game and entertainment companies from around the world. We give you Quality Assurance, Localisation, Compliance and Certification, and Customer Support that get it right the first time. Every time.
The position you are applying for is an office based role. During the COVID -19 pandemic that is effecting many businesses around world , we have taken precaution to protect our employees and families.
During this pandemic and until further updates , this role will be remote based ( from home within Poland) and you will be supplied with the relevant equipment to carry out your role. Once we have further updates , we will cascade accordingly and will return back to the office once safe to do so!
Join us as:
- Highly international and multicultural environment
- Friendly and open work atmosphere
- Social package (private medical care, sport card, yearly bonus)
- Full-time job based on permanent contract
- Opportunity to develop skills within interesting industry of video games
- Sourcing both passive and active candidates through multiple recruitment channels and maintaining an active candidate pipeline
- Screening, interviewing, testing and offering candidates
- Accurately documenting and maintaining all candidate information in the company database
- Partnering with other Recruiters to generate ideas, leverage resources and share information that facilitates an effective search process
- Conducting research and investigating new ideas to create innovative sourcing strategies
- Organizing and attending job fairs; networking events as required
- Participating in various recruitment and HR initiatives related to business needs
- Assisting with other HR responsibilities and ad hoc projects as assigned
- Proven work experience in the recruitment area
- Fluent English, spoken and written
- MS Excel literacy
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and work to meet tight deadlines
- Proactivity, creativity and dynamic personality
- Casual, or permanent contract
By submitting this application, you consent to the processing of your personal data by Testronic Sp z o.o. (Poleczki 21A, Warsaw 02-822) for the purposes of assessing your application for potentially suitable roles as described.
You may withdraw your consent at any time.
Consent statement agreement question: