Adamed is one of the 10 largest pharmaceutical companies operating in Poland and the leader in next-generation pharmaceuticals. We were the first Polish company to undertake research into innovative therapies back in 2001. We have invested 1.9 billion Polish zloty in research and development to date, and our portfolio currently boasts around 500 products. Adamed has been working with leading universities and scientific institutes in the homeland and abroad.
In response to the challenges of current medicine, related, inter alia, to the global pandemic, Adamed Pharma S.A. has initiated the implementation of new, challenging research projects, related to the development of innovative therapies and vaccines. Therefore, in order to expand the competences and research capabilities of the current team, The Innovation Department, Adamed Pharma S.A. is looking for an enterprising and ready to research challenges person for the position of an RNA EXPERT
- Scientific support and direct research activities in programs related to discovery and development of innovative molecules and drug and vaccine candidates. This applies to both: the optimization of mRNA design, production and analysis processes and the development of new formulations and delivery methods;
- Translating project objects into experimental plans, also including participation in their execution or implementation along with the final analysis and documentation, while maintaining good research practices;
- Support in team building for a new research dedicated to the development of processes and therapies with mRNA technology, as well as in the establishing and equipment of research laboratories and production/analytical facilities;
- Participation in planning and filling the applications for funding and subsequent implementation of research projects related to the development of new therapies and vaccines based on mRNA and other biological molecules;
- Providing opinions on proposals for new research and development projects through the analysis of literature and patent documentation and scientific experience;
- Participation in activities related to the IP protection and the preparation of patent applications;
- Representing the company at meetings with external entities related to projects as well as promoting the results at conferences and training sessions.
- Biological / biotechnological / chemical / medical education, or other related to the broadly understood "molecular life science".
- At least 6 years of independent research work, preferably related to a completed PhD degree in the above-mentioned fields and postdoc experience.
- Deep knowledge and experience in RNA biology / biophysics / biochemistry (structure, function, engineering, production) well documented by scientific publications, conference reports, patent applications etc.
- Practical experience in in vitro RNA synthesis, modification and purification, formulation and analysis of the above-mentioned synthesis products,
- Experience in the aspects of using nucleic acids (RNA / DNA) in the development of vaccine candidates,
- Ability to plan and use biochemical tests and biophysical methods of nucleic acids and proteins,
- Development, analysis and interpretation of the obtained research results,
- Additional knowledge of processes related to the development of drugs and knowledge of GMP and GLP procedures for biopharmaceuticals will be an advantage,
- Experience in proteomics and protein analytics is welcome,
- Good or very good English communication, documented for example, in foreign-language publications or certificates.
- Employment based on a job contract with base salary and annual bonus;
- Hybrid work (4 days office / 1 day home office a week);
- Life insurance co-financed by the Employer;
- Private medical care for an employee as well as his/her family members;
- Extra social benefits (cafeteria of benefits, christmas gifts);
- Sharing costs of meals;
- Organized transport to the office from PL. Wilsona or parking space;
- Attractive employee refferal program.