Sales Development Representative
Here at ClassTrucks we excel in the provision of used trucks and semitrailers to all regions in the world. Ever since our founding in the year 2015, we have experienced rapid growth in our customer base which has seen us expand our operations to other regions in just three years. At the moment ClassTrucks is looking for a Sales Development Representative, so if you are sales-driven and motivated to build strong relationships with customers in our sales region, we would like to meet you!
- Responsible for Southern Poland region development;
- A commercial hunter, ready to expand our network, filling our database by proceeding leads, cold calling and taking perfect care of yard visitors;
- Actively researching our external database to find new clients in the assigned sales territory and expand our network by networking in the industry;
- Developing the relationship with customers by regular calls and meetings, acquiring a thorough understanding of their needs and requirements;
- Continuously proposing solutions that meet customers objectives;
- Playing an integral part in generating new sales that will turn into long-lasting relationships;
- Achieve targeted sales volumes and price levels, selling to end users;
- Trouble-shooter at the salesyard, assisting colleagues with managing the stock of trucks and semitrailers, and providing first class sales advice to visiting prospects.
- Affinity with commercial business;
- Competences like result-oriented, self-reliance, sales-driven, self-starting;
- Strong negotiation & communication skills;
- 2 years of experience in a commercial environment;
- Some experience with exports would be an advantage.
- English language (B2)
- Truck driving license (C or C + E) would be an advantage
- Unique opportunity to join an international fast-growing organization
- Professional and personal challenges in an international organization
- Professional and highly skilled colleagues who set the bar high
- Working environment where no two days are the same.