Salesforce QA - Tester
FleetCor Poland Sp. z o. o
Ul. Towarowa 28
NIP: 5252584121 (DIC)
We are looking for a Salesforce QA for our FLEETCOR Service Cloud team. As a Salesforce QA, you will be aiding in the adoption of test-driven development and participate in behavior-driven development process, using SOLID principles, and relying on automated testing to enhance the manual quality assurance and regression testing efforts in our Salesforce department.
- You will start automated testing using Java + Maven + Junit on the project.
- You will regularly collaborate with stakeholders and agile team-members.
- Your hands-on knowledge of test design, auto-test development and manual testing across various technology domains will be counted on to solve complex and mission-critical problems.
- You will make testing for integration solutions on the Salesforce project, work with Omni Channel, Service Cloud, case management.
We expect you to know:
- how to write SOQL / SQL requests
- how to write ApexAnonymous / Java code
- how to write e2e automated tests
- how to test REST API in Salesforce
- how to make integration testing
- ISTQB testing theory, test design technics
We expect you to have experience in:
- different kind of manual testing
- automated testing
- Salesforce testing, creating test-artefacts
- Salesforce testing experience is a plus
Other Requirements and Qualification:
- Relevant experience as per the above of at least 1-2 years
- Fluent in English is a must
- Experience to work autonomously and proactively in a multinational, fast changing and dynamic company environment
- Experience with remote- and virtual work
- Dynamic, passionate, open-minded and change-driven
- Eligible to work in EU without further immigration process or visa sponsorship
- Environment of growing international company
- Virtual (remote) working environment with a flat organizational structure
- Space for new ideas in solving customer requirements
- Fixed salary plus bonus system (monthly commission), teambuildings and other corporate events
- Sales training, including regular coaching that makes you become a successful seller
- Work in dynamic and talented team
- Support of your development, therefore we are the ideal employer for graduates