What does the team do?
IT Consulting SAP team provides strategic and operational consulting for IT functions. In particular, it focuses on supporting clients in the area of ERP systems, especially in SAP implementations. The projects carried out include consultancy on ERP system selection, implementation and supervision over system implementations. The team also provides substantive support to clients in adapting ERP systems to Polish requirements.
- active participation in analysis of a clients business needs and development of concepts and technical and business specifications for proposed SAP or S/4 HANA system solutions (SD/MM or FI/CO modules)
- participation in all phases of implementation and migration of SAP or S/4 HANA system for KPMG clients in Poland and abroad
- participate in the project as a consultant
- conducting trainings for end users
- maintaining positive business relations with customers
- cooperation with other teams within the scope of implemented projects
- 4 years of experience in the implementation of the SAP system (SD/MM or FI/CO modules)
- experience in Blueprint preparation
- ability to independently configure SAP or S / 4 HANA in a specific module (SD/MM or FI/CO)participation in at least 1 full implementation cycle, experience as a lead consultant on an international project is welcome
- university degree (preferably in the fields of IT, logistics or finance)
- very good command of English
- at least basic Polish language
- very good knowledge of MS Office package
- high interpersonal and teamwork skills
- ability to lead workshops, transfer knowledge and work in a team
- openness to diversity and willingness to improve own competences
- accuracy and conscientiousness
- a challenging job in a leading Polish and international consulting company
- a chance to gain valuable professional experience
- dynamic and interesting projects
- professional and career development, possibility of self-realization and personal development through participation in specialized trainings
- attractive social package, including MultiSport card, additional life insurance, private medical care, occasional vouchers
- the opportunity to grow in a friendly and self-motivated team
© 2022 KPMG Sp. z o.o., a Polish limited liability company and a member firm of the KPMGglobal organization of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG InternationalLimited, a private English company limited by guarantee. All rights reserved.
The KPMG name and logo are trademarks used under license by the independentmember firms of the KPMG global organization.