Senior Automation Developer (with Python) to Financial Reporting and Control
Would you like to have the opportunity to join a new virtual team that will provide both solutions and enablement for automation? Work in the context of Risk, PnL and Accounting, greatly contribute to increase efficiency and accuracy in Nordea.
We are now looking for a Senior Automation Developer to provide business process owners with solutions for automation with confidence in both business and IT. Our team is a young and hungry team that support each other in development to overcome both business and technical challenges.
In Nordea, we’re harnessing the power of technology to reinvent the future of banking. A tech revolution is underway – and you can make an impact. Though we’re a Nordic bank, we’re also one of the largest IT employers in Tricity and Warsaw. Working with international teams in an inspiring working environment, you’ll have lots of opportunities to expand your skills and advance your career.
Welcome to the Financial Reporting and Control (FRC). We add value by providing the wider FRC unit with automation solutions, technical platforms and educate our colleagues how to use common automation components created using a plethora of technological solutions (e.g. Python, Alteryx, PowerApps). As Senior Automation Developer you will play a valuable role supporting our Python automation platforms where we deploy automated solution as well as doing hands on development of process automation. Automation is high on the strategic agenda in Nordea, your contributions will have a direct impact on our current and future strategic fulfilment.
What you will be doing:
- Lead and participate in automation workshops with process owners to identify automation opportunities using a proven methodology.
- Lead small projects (<3 months) with the clear goal of automating manual tasks / processes
- Hands on develop automation solutions using Python, Alteryx, PowerApps/Flows (Microsoft Power platform)
- Have a close dialogue with our process owners on new functionality that is needed on the python automation platform (ADL/SIRIUS).
You will join a team of 5, located across the Nordics and in Poland with a diverse skillset. The role is based in Warsaw.
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best- and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Are self going, with excellent communication skills
- Have the ability to drive tasks and see them through, continuously looking for automation in what You and others do.
- Are able to create technical solutions that are maintainable in the long run.
- Are responsive to adapt solution to fit new business demand
- Constantly seek to improve everything around you.
Your experience and background:
- (mandatory) Demonstrated experience with Python coding and its most common code packages and frameworks
- (mandatory) Demonstrated experience in relational databases (SQL)
- (mandatory) Demonstrated experience in automation of business processes
- (mandatory ) Best practice: design pattern, clean coding, Agile development
- (advantages) Demonstrated experience working with github/bitbucket, JIRA, containers, Docker, Kubernetes
- (advantages) Experience working with PnL / risk / accounting/ Financial reporting
- (good to have) experience in Microservices architecture.
- (good to have) Alteryx designer experience
- (good to have) Experienced working with Power Platform (PowerApps/Flows) is a strong advantage
- Knowledge within AI/ML is advantages but not a requirement
If it sound like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 05/30/2021.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://www.nordea.com/Images/33-355365/nordea-com-careers-job-pl-en.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.