Senior Full Stack Developer - German Team
We are 207 000 awesome and ambitious people who create reality.
A person from the KPMG generation knows that their work makes sense, contributes the concrete value and give a sense of self-fulfilment. They are independent, ambitious, eager to absorb knowledge and aware of their skills. They know exactly where they are going professionally. They decide what they choose instead of passively using what comes their way. They are open to dialogue, but not afraid to express their own opinions and have a real influence on the surrounding reality. They take up challenges, want to be seen and not ignored by their surroundings. They value naturalness and authenticity, but on the other hand the are able to skilfully create their own image. They are often individualists who live according to their own rules among other people with rules.
big thinkers wanted
we currently seek
Our Tax Technology team deals with creating and implementing advanced IT solutions that support wide range of tax calculation processes. They are related mainly to international personal income taxes (GMS – Global Mobility Services) and management of human resources. We are localized in Germany as well as in Poland. At the moment, we are looking for candidates with passion, who would like to join our rapidly growing team of programmers in Warsaw In our daily work we are focused on creating safe, innovative and ergonomic solutions that join specific business knowledge with new technologies. We support also many world-wide corporations which appreciate the highest level of services we deliver.
- the law firm
- day to day work will include design, development and code review process to ensure the solutions are according to the specification and best practices
- identify risks, opportunities and provide business justification for proposed technical changes
- keep project documentation up to date
- technology stack: .Net Core, Angular 2+, Azure with Azure DevOps.
- 4 years of experience in web programming (ASP.NET MVC / Web API / ASP.NET Core)
- strong hands-on development experience using .Net, Angular and SQL server.
- very good understanding of object-oriented programming principles (e.g. SOLID)
- working knowledge of GIT version control system
- good understanding of Agile development
- very good English language skills (min. B2) – you will work in international environment
- experience with Micro Services Pattern, Domain Driven Design, Event Driven Approach
- experience with Messaging Technology (RabittMQ, NServiceBus, ESB)
- entity Framework would be beneficial, but not required.
- experience in implementation and usage of web/windows services
- ability to use different testing approaches (TDD, BDD, etc.)
- experience with MS Azure is appreciated
you can also expect:
- participation in exciting IT engagements
- possibility of remote work 100%
- opportunity to gain valuable professional experience and to broaden one’s business and technical knowledge
- access to up-to-date technology
- acquire/Improve your knowledge about Azure and Devops
- aset of necessary working tools
- strong team-oriented culture (integration meetings)
to work for
- competitive remuneration
- permanent possibility
- respect for
- work life
- clear career
• employee volunteering • Corporate Wellness Care&Stay programme • modern office space
• massage at work • 15 subsidized sport sections • integration events • fresh fruit • life insurance
• ticket to the cinema and theater • multisport card • private health care • friendly onboarding • support of colleagues and supervisors
© 2020 KPMG Sp. z o.o. jest polską spółką z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością i członkiem sieci KPMG składającej się z niezależnych spółek członkowskich stowarzyszonych z KPMG International Cooperative („KPMG International”), podmiotem prawa szwajcarskiego. Wszelkie prawa zastrzeżone.