Senior Full Stack Developer - German Team
What does the team do?
Our Tax Technology team deals with creating and implementing advanced IT solutions that support wide range of tax calculation processes. They are related mainly to international personal income taxes (GMS – Global Mobility Services) and management of human resources. We are localized in Germany as well as in Poland. At the moment, we are looking for candidates with passion, who would like to join our rapidly growing team of programmers in Warsaw In our daily work we are focused on creating safe, innovative and ergonomic solutions that join specific business knowledge with new technologies. We support also many world-wide corporations which appreciate the highest level of services we deliver.
- day to day work will include design, development and code review process to ensure the solutions are according to the specification and best practices
- identify risks, opportunities and provide business justification for proposed technical changes
- keep project documentation up to date
- technology stack: .Net Core, Angular 2+, Azure with Azure DevOps
- 4 years of experience in web programming (ASP.NET MVC / Web API / ASP.NET Core)
- strong hands-on development experience using .Net, Angular and SQL server.
- very good understanding of object-oriented programming principles (e.g. SOLID)
- working knowledge of GIT version control system
- good understanding of Agile development
- very good English language skills (min. B2) – you will work in international environment
- experience with Micro Services Pattern, Domain Driven Design, Event Driven Approach
- experience with Messaging Technology (RabittMQ, NServiceBus, ESB)
- entity Framework would be beneficial, but not required.
- experience in implementation and usage of web/windows services
- ability to use different testing approaches (TDD, BDD, etc.)
- experience with MS Azure is appreciated
- participation in exciting IT engagements
- possibility of remote work 100%
- opportunity to gain valuable professional experience and to broaden one’s business and technical knowledge
- access to up-to-date technology
- acquire/Improve your knowledge about Azure and Devops
- a set of necessary working tools
- strong team-oriented culture (integration meetings)
© 2020 KPMG Sp. z o.o., a Polish limited liability company and a member firm of the KPMGglobal organization of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG InternationalLimited, a private English company limited by guarantee. All rights reserved.
The KPMG name and logo are trademarks used under license by the independentmember firms of the KPMG global organization..