Praca: Senior HR System & Data Analyst
Stanley Black & Decker is the largest tool manufacturer in the world (Fortune 500). Our industrial tool businesses build the tools that build your world. Our brands: Stanley, Black&Decker, DeWalt, Porter-Cable, Mac Tools, Facom, Usag, Bostitch.
Our website: http://kariera.sbdinc.pl/
For our Warsaw office, we’re currently looking for:
Goal: Join the European HRIS Team based in Warsaw and collaborate on HRIS system support, improving overall Data Quality, providing HR Business Intelligence and project realization for the SBD HR Community across Europe.
- Create unique reports for various human resources compliance requirements.
- Ensure the data integrity within the systems by assisting with system maintenance and audits.
- Make recommendations on system process changes to improve effectiveness.
- Collaborate with expert roles and local HR teams to collect and collate data in role of process expert.
- Prepare regular reporting for dashboards, data analytics, quality control.
- Provide data for trends analysis and process improvements.
- Establish and maintain up-to-date standard operating procedures and an HRIS reports library.
- Participate in HRIS projects, playing a functional role in PS Interfaces to 3rd party systems, maintaining process and project documentation.
- Support and training on internal HR IT tools and procedures.
- Process employee information and support local teams in maintenance of employee records in HRIS system (Oracle PeopleSoft).
- Oracle HCM / PS 9.2 HCM functional knowledge or similar.
- Experience with supporting HRIS system issue resolution, change management processes and supporting HRIS projects from a functional perspective.
- ITIL methodology knowledge and experience.
- Very good English language skills.
- Analytical skills and good working knowledge MS Excel.
- Results-oriented, accurate & well-organized.
- Positive attitude, good interpersonal skills.
- SQL working knowledge will be an asset.
- Pleasant working location - New office near Rondo Daszyńskiego
- Work in an international company giving a good opportunity to develop professional and foreign language skills.
- Ambitious and motivating challenges.
- Labor law contract.
- Co-funding of additional benefits (medical care, Multibenefit or Edenred cards).
- Welcome pack for every new employee.
Please send your CV in English.