Senior .NET Developer
BE | Shaping the Future Poland has a proven position of being a reliable partner for financial services organisations to analyse complex requirements, find solutions and implement them in their entirety, regardless of their complexity. Since the foundation of Be Poland in 2013, we have been continually expanding and customising our spectrum of services. Today, we are privileged to have in our team the best individuals in each sector we operate within the financial services industry. For our partner, an Investment Banking organization in Warsaw, we are looking for a Senior .Net Developer.
You will be a part of a digital transformation team dealing with a financial system that is used by leading financial institutions worldwide to optimize, automate and develop their lending business. The project is aimed at deploying solutions with vendors under SaaS. The main components include an AI module to extract information out of legal contracts. A workflow/contract negotiation toolkit for contract drafting/negotiation and approval. Module linking SaaS solutions with on-prem systems for transactional activities.
- .NET /.NET Core developer with 5+ years exp.
- Experience in system integration, backend / APIs – SOAP, REST, MQ 3+ years exp.
- MS SQL or Oracle experience in .NET apps
- Able to propose complete architectural solutions
- CI/CD experience (Docker, Jenkins etc.) would be a plus
- Kafka, PAM and other message processing tools experience would be a plus
- Banking projects experience would be a plus
- Fluency in English
- EU valid work permit
- Remote role
- Rate - 140-150 PLN p/h net + VAT on B2B
- Friendly & open-minded team
- Different interesting projects
- International environment