Senior or Lead Risk Expert - Fraud
Would you like to help deliver fraud risk area oversight? We are now looking for a Senior or Lead Risk Expert to to monitor and oversee the management of fraud risk in Nordea.
At Nordea, we’re committed to being a partner our customers and society can count on. Compliance and integrity go hand in hand. Joining us means you’ll have an impact on how we do banking – today and tomorrow. So bring your ideas, skills and unique background. With us, you’ll be in good company with plenty of opportunities to collaborate, grow and make your mark on something bigger.
About this opportunity
Welcome to the Group Operational Risk team. We add value by overseeing and controlling how Nordea’s first line of defence identifies and manages fraud risks, in all areas of the business, globally. As a Risk Expert in the Fraud Team, you’ll play a valuable role by contributing to the assessment of fraud risk and development of 2LoD oversight of the fraud risk area.
What you’ll be doing:
- Building and developing comprehensive oversight of Nordeas 1LoD fraud risk management controls
- Understanding the fraud risks facing Nordea and assessing the efficacy of Nordea’s governance and process in addressing these risks
- Maintaining and developing strong subject matter expertise of fraud risk
- Planning and executing independent control assurance work in relation to fraud risk controls
- Producing high quality written reports to Nordeas senior leadership, Board of Directors, and regulators
- Developing and managing a robust stakeholder network
You’ll join a team that is passionate about developing fraud risk oversight in the 2LoD. The role is based in Finland, Poland or Estonia.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Have strong attention to detail, with an analytical and challenging mindset
- Happy and secure working both independently and as part of a team
- Experienced in interacting with colleagues and senior managers across complex organisations, with the skills necessary to provide constructive challenge on fraud risk management topics.
- Have excellent communication skills, with excellent written and spoken English
Your experience and background:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience with fraud risk management, processes and solutions.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Professional level English is essential
- Experience in performing risk analysis, with excellent Microsoft Excel skills
- Minimum of a bachelors degree in a relevant field, with a professional fraud/ risk management qualification an advantage
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 18/10/2021. For more information, you’re welcome to contact Johan Hjelm
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: https://www.nordea.com/en/doc/privacy-policy.2021.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.