Senior Performance Marketing Specialist
Coloplast develops products and services that make life easier for people with very personal and private medical conditions. In Szczecin we are Business Centre that is responsible for global financial operations, orders administration, HR and IT support, marketing & data analysis activities, and many others. If you have the right profile and the right amount of curiosity and ambition you can be a part of this exciting challenge. Curiosity works here!
Would you like to drive our global digital marketing agenda forward? Then grab the opportunity to join a Team of Performance Marketing Specialists in one of the best performing MedTech companies in the world.
About the department
The Marketing Services team works across 2 different locations: Coloplast Business Centre in Szczecin (Poland) and Coloplast subsidiary in Warsaw (Poland), is strongly connected to the Marketing & Branding Department at the headquarters in Humlebæk (Denmark).
When joining Coloplast, you will enter a truly global company that offers great opportunities and challenges.
Senior Performance Marketing Specialist helps markets in driving traffic to their local websites in order to generate product sample requests.
Person in this role does that by activating consumers through PPC campaigns in such ad platforms as Google Ads, Microsoft Advertising and Facebook Ads, being responsible for global media strategies development and optimal execution of those across the Team.
Senior Performance Marketing Specialist serves as a lead advisor to both Marketing Services Team Lead and the TeamMates.
- Developing and implementing both local and global PPC strategies, providing markets and less senior co-workers with strategic recommendations to ensure optimal execution of those,
- Managing PPC campaigns, working hands-on in the ad platforms,
- Providing insights based on the data analysis and in the context of ongoing paid activities,
- Setting directions for how to optimize value creation and creating new value within the area of expertise and across markets,
- Together with the Marketing Services Team Lead, securing the delivery of the Team KPIs, ensuring continuous optimization of the online media budget spending within the Team,
- Educating markets in online marketing,
- Creating learning loops to continuously improve media activities and generating insights to the Team and key stakeholders,
- Ensuring seamless and successful cooperation with the key stakeholders,
- Helping Marketing Services Team Lead in coordination of the of the processes within the Team, acting as a lead advisor,
- Continually evaluating, researching, testing and recommending new marketing opportunities – both formats and channels – in order to increase both volume and value of the potential online leads.
We believe that the ideal candidate for this role will be a mature, curious, pro-active and goal orientated team player who has:
- University degree,
- Preferably at least 5 years of experience within the field of online marketing,
- Preferably at least 3 years of experience within the performance marketing management (working hands-on in the platforms) in/with media-savvy global or regional companies or media agencies,
- Preferably at least 1 year of experience within project management or a lead specialist role,
- Outstanding understanding of such ad platforms as Google Ads and/or Facebook Ads,
- Strong analytical skills, data and business understanding,
- Strong ability to translate metrics into actionable insights and conclusions,
- Good communication skills in English,
- Very strong organizational skills,
- Ability to effectively prioritize work,
- High degree of professionalism.
We offer you a unique opportunity to grow within the organization, to develop personal abilities and to develop others in achieving their goals. You can expect to enter a global ‘one company’ that offers both great challenges and great rewards.
- Private medical care,
- Sports card,
- Transportation co-funding,
- Restaurant card,
- Holiday bonus and occasional cards.
- Modern workplace,
- Great office location in the very city centre,
- No dress code zone,
- Great winter and summer events, and family picnics,
- Delicious coffee and fresh fruits,
- Internal trainings,
- Opportunity to use and develop foreign languages in daily work,
- Development possibilities within the organization,
- Fantastic work atmosphere full of respect and partnership.
We will take candidates into the recruitment process continuously so do not hesitate to apply on-line via our job portal. We will close the position down once we have found the right candidate.
If you are curious like we are, and want to know more about our company go to http://www.cpbc.pl
Pursuing an ambitious growth agenda, Coloplast develops and markets products and services that make life easier for people with intimate healthcare needs. Employing about 12.000 people and with products available in more than 143 countries, we are one of the world´s leading medical device companies. We are constantly growing our business and always looking for new ways to move forward – we explore, learn and look for new ways of doing things.
Coloplast is committed to being an inclusive organization, where people bring their differences to work each day, fulfil their potential and have a strong sense of belonging because – and not despite – of their differences. We therefore encourage all qualified candidates to apply regardless of gender, age, race, nationality, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religious belief or physical ability.
Visit us on Coloplast.com. Follow us on LinkedIn. Like us on Facebook.
The administrator of personal data is Coloplast Business Center Sp. z o.o . with registered office in Szczecin, ul. Piastów 30, 70-064 Szczecin; contact to the Data Protection Officer: firstname.lastname@example.org.
In addition, we would like to inform that:
- Your personal data will be processed up to six months from the completion of the recruitment process.
- You have the right to request access to your personal data, its rectification, erasure or limitation of processing and the right to object to processing, as well as the right to data portability.
- You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. The above does not affect the lawfulness of processing which was carried out on the basis of your consent before it was withdrawn.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority - the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
- Providing your personal data by yourself is voluntary, but necessary to participate in the recruitment process.
- Decisions regarding the recruitment and selection process will not be taken in an automated manner.