Senior Specialist - Compliance Culture & Ethics [rekrutacja online]
- If you have experience in (virtual) coaching and trainings to enhance knowledge and competences (e.g. facilitating and dialogue),
- If you know how to bring experts together in (online) communities and how to maintain relations with different stakeholders,
- If you are enthusiastic team-player with excellent communication skills, who enjoys speaking to audiences, brings a positive energy to work and motivates other people,
- If you are pragmatic person, who knows how to prioritize the work, organize and plan efficiently and get results with and through others,
- If you have a strong passion for and understanding of organizational cultures and ethics, including feel for strategy and organization sensitivity,
- If you have 3-5 years of relevant professional experience. Prior experience in a compliance environment or in projects would be helpful,
- If you have (preferably) an academic degree in a relevant discipline, e.g. psychology, sociology, (cultural) anthropology, education, behavioral economics, communication, philosophy, change or business/data ethics,
- If you have excellent command of English, both verbal and written - other languages are considered useful,
- If you have a willingness and ability to travel abroad if needed.
- Ability to support organization of workshops, master classes, provide trainings to the local Compliance teams and Business Units within WB European Network Countries,
- Development of experts/trainers skills in culture & ethics area, further building on expertise and competences to ensure continuous embedding of knowledge and capabilities of Compliance Officers, in order to enhance their advisory and monitoring role in the area of ethics and risk culture, moral deliberation, Global Code of Conduct and ING Orange Code (values),
- Ability to facilitate moral deliberation (‘Orange Code Decision Making’) workshops and to provide support to Compliance officers regarding workshops facilitation and methodology,
- Ability to contribute to the embedding of culture & ethics risk in ING’s internal control framework, such as support in risk assessments, dashboards, reports, updating of relevant policies (e.g. Code of Conduct, Whistleblowing),
- Ability to coordinate and prepare follow up on culture and ethics related questions or issues, liaise and coordinate with internal stakeholders,
- Ability to cooperate in existing and new projects, support the development of existing and new tools in order to foster a sound and integrity-led risk culture within ING,
- Ability to contribute to continuous learning within the global Compliance community, e.g. keep up to date with trends, share best practices, innovative ways, newsletter articles.
The Regional Compliance Culture & Ethics form a standalone team with highly motivated experts, who work closely together with all compliance colleagues all over the world. Compliance functions supports ING in being an integrity-led bank. We do this to become and remain the preferred bank for our clients by ensuring that ING staff do the right things, the right way with integrity. Every employee within ING is not only expected to respect the letter and spirit of applicable laws and regulations, but it also entails living up to the internal policies, standards, Global Code of Conduct and the Orange Code. As a Regional Compliance Expert Conduct & Ethics you will be expected to share relevant knowledge and experience in the area of culture and ethics. You will be asked to cooperate in existing and new projects, help to develop, maintain and foster a lively international network of experts (community management) and to support implementation of tools and training methods. Part of your responsibilities will include monitoring of internal and external developments, support in risk identification, policy, guidance and tooling settings, regular monitoring of ING’s culture and ethics risks (e.g. functioning of soft controls) and related reporting and mitigation. Job related tasks contain also facilitation of moral deliberation (‘Orange Code Decision Making’) workshops, train others on it, develop alternative ways of empowering ING staff to live up to the ING Orange Code promise and set the example of doing so.
- contract of employment
type of contract
- 7:00 - 9:00 - 15:00 - 17:00
- Al. Jana Pawła II 22 , Warszawa
this is the location of our office
- professional development
- certificates and knowledge development
- training budget
- access to the newest technologies
- international projects
- free English courses
- provate medical care
- 50% funded Multisport Card
- bicycle parking
- chillout rooms
- integration events and Stay Fit program
- stability of employement
- fully equipped workstations
If you agree for processing your data for future recruitment offers, we will keep the data for a year.
All information concerning the way we process personal data can be found here here.