Senior Tech Lead Wayfind-R and Collaboration Network
Nr ref.: LP/AS/ST/10
WAYFIND-R is a global registry prospectively capturing linked next-generation sequencing (NGS), treatment and outcome data from cancer patients diagnosed with a solid tumour, to address the evidence gaps that have resulted from rapid advancements in NGS technologies and the increasingly complex subtypes of cancers most of which are rare/low prevalence.
- Responsible for the full technical solution, i.e. development and integration of all components
- Provides support and takes responsibility for removing obstacles/issues in project / product delivery
- Handles project communication (project status reporting)
- Manage tasks and project backlog. Cooperate with an external team of developers to deliver required solutions in time and according to provided specifications.
- Design and supervise implementation of Solution Architecture
- Supervise project / product technical documentation
- Auditability (regulatory compliance)
- Assists the product owner with the creation of the product backlog
- End-users support
- Supporting Test Lead and developers in designing and executing test scripts
- Perform code reviews
- Plan and Supervise application deployments. Responsible for managing product / application versions together with the Product owner
- Strong knowledge of modern application architectures patterns (including serverless architecture)
- Knowledge and practical experience of DevOps standards
- Deep knowledge and documented practical experience in building AWS cloud data solutions and services
- Commanding knowledge of business architecture and an understanding of business challenges
- Utilizing a wide range of technical areas with a thorough technical understanding that includes IT technology Standards, development standards and application technologies with a specific expertise in architecture and high level design and system development.
- Lead the delivery of capabilities on the platforms
- Excellent diagnostic and troubleshooting skills
- Strong leadership and organizational abilities
- Engage with vendors and third parties on application technical architecture and design including oversight of vendor application development quality