SI Field Engineer
Motorola Solutions is there for our customers when everything is on the line. In extreme moments — when a hurricane lands or when a fire breaks out. And in everyday moments — when a package arrives just in time for the holiday or when a child doesn’t miss the school bus home.
We unify voice, data, video and analytics in one integrated ecosystem to enable individuals, businesses and communities to work together in more powerful ways. To help people make better decisions, act confidently and be their best in the moments that matter. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions and connect with a career that matters.
The System Integration Field Engineering organisation is part of the post-sales International Markets organisation within Motorola Solutions. This team is responsible for the project implementation and functional testing of government and commercial communications system solutions, leveraging new technologies and approaches sourced from both inside and outside of Motorola Solutions. Typical systems and products include Communications Control Centres, Wireless Data and Voice Systems, Signalling and Remote Control Systems, Broadband Wireless Systems, and Public Safety Applications.
SI Field Engineering Organization provides technical support for many projects, their implementation, configuration, upgrade and maintenance in the region. Field Engineers support the projects and our customers both locally on site and remotely.
The key responsibilities of the System Integration Field Engineer :
Manage and/or perform detailed implementation of communication system solutions and services which satisfy the requirements of the customer, end users and operator;
Build Customer relationships; presenting technical solution to Customer, conducting technical negotiations with Customers, partners and suppliers and providing Customer technical consultations, advice and review as well as technical documentation as per the Contract requirements;
Provide technical support and consultations for / with the System Integration Centers and clarification of technical issues with the Customer, third parties and within Motorola Solutions;
Provide 3rd party management for ordering, installation and integration, documentation, quality management and acceptance testing, technical change management;
Participate in Factory Acceptance Test (FAT) and (on-site) Site Acceptance Tests (SAT), while coordinating all technical aspects of the acceptance testing;
Work with product groups to ensure equipment is available to meet project timescale;
Provide technical support during all project phases;
Support of update of system ‘as built’ documentation;
Provide local support to the customer (in some cases 24/7 on call Service support);
Perform Preventive and Corrective Maintenance to customer systems under support contract;
Support SW / HW upgrades;
Attending customer meetings, status updates, project reporting etc.;
Technical CSM support
The key qualifications of the System Integration Field Engineer:
- Fluent in English and Polish. German languages would be advantageous;
- University degree or equivalent education in one of the following faculties: Electronic and Telecommunication Engineering; Telecommunication Engineering; Electronic Engineering; Network Engineering; Computer Systems Engineering; Electro technology Engineering
- At least 5+ year professional experience in the area, e.g. Computer System and Network Engineer, Telecommunications Engineer, Field Network Engineer, Field Service Engineer, Customer Support Engineer;
- Availability and willingness to work on a 24/7 On-Call Support Service (25%);
- Manual skills for field works like wiring, soldering, physical installation of equipment;
- Valid Driving license;
- Availability and willingness to travel (70%), inside and outside residence country;
- Willingness to obtain relevant Security Clearance to enter customer site.
Experience in one or more of the following would be advantageous:
- TCP/IP, Radio Communication Systems, Command and Control Systems, Local and Wide Area Networks, Networking Protocols, Technical Analysis and Problem Troubleshooting;
- Specific experience in Motorola technology as DIMETRA and MOTOTRBO Capacity Max and WAVE/Kodiak and further experience in NICE Voice Logging technology would be advantageous.
- Competitive salary package
- Strong team-oriented culture
- Contract of employment
- Comfortable work conditions (high class offices, parking space)
- Volleyball field and grill place next to the office
- Lots of sport activities as Moto football league, Wakeboarding, Snowboarding, e-gaming league etc.
- Private medical & dental coverage
- Life insurance
- 8 hours working day (30 minutes lunch break included)
- Access to wellness facilities and integration events
- Trainings and broad development opportunities
If you are interested, please send your application by clicking on the "APPLY NOW" button.