Software Engineer (Java)
Dynatrace, the worlds number one Software Intelligence monitoring platform, provides answers, not just data, about application performance and end-user experience. We’re searching for talented Software Engineers to make our product even better.
- A solid foundation in object-oriented programming, data structures, and algorithms
- Solid Java knowledge, with professional experience in development and architectural design
- Experience with test-driven development, clean code, design patterns, etc.
- Experience in developing distributed and multi-tier applications
- Good English communication
- Excellent teamwork and a proactive approach
- Analytical thinking and excellent problem-solving
- Experience with Python, Gradle, Kubernetes, and cloud technologies is not essential but would be an advantage
- If you are into UI and have experience with Angular, we also have something for you
Please consider when submitting your CV that due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19, in our Lab in Poland, we are currently limited in extending offers to non-EU citizens. We are keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position, should the restrictive measures be removed later on. Should this affect your application, we are happy to keep it in evidence until further notice.