JTI Poland is part of Japan Tobacco International, a leading international tobacco company. We operate in 130 countries, employ over 45,000 people worldwide and our product portfolio includes world-renowned brands such as Camel, LD, Winston and Logic, available on the Polish market.
In Poland, we employ over 2,300 employees and we are the 3rd player in the tobacco industry. Since the beginning of JTI’s operations in Poland in 2007, we have been the fastest growing tobacco company: our market share has more than quadrupled and our production volume has grown more than 10 times.
But our business, isn’t just business. Our business is our people. Their talent. Their potential. We believe when they’re free to be themselves, grow, travel and develop, amazing things can happen for our business. That’s why since 11 years JTI is one of the Top Employers in Poland, in 2020 being ranked number one for the second year in a row.
- A competitive pay (together with annual bonus) and an attractive benefits package including medical care, Multisport card, life insurance, pension plan
- An ambitious goal to set up a new Global Business Center Complex environment of working with multiple stakeholders
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment that will inspire you to grow professionally and personally
- Wide variety of projects and tasks, ambitious goals, and independence in achieving them
- Flexible working conditions
- Modern office in a convenient location
- Management and mitigation of business product roadmap implications on technology and infrastructure setup.
- Continuous assessment and improvement of DBU systems architecture, resolution of architectural problems.
- Continually researching the current and emerging technologies and proposing changes where needed.
- Stakeholders communication on strategy, challenges, and current proceedings on systems architecture.
- Responsible for technology selection (in alignment with business, TPOs, and IT).
- Responsible for alignment of the technological and architectural design of DBU solutions with IT architecture for global rollouts.
- Providing consultation and guidance (ongoing and on-demand based on project significance) on architecture and technology topics to TPOs and development teams.
- University degree in Computer Science or a comparable field of study
- 5+ years experience in B2C e-commerce related technical environments (software development, architecture) & architecture roles (e.g. enterprise architect, software architect, technical lead)
- Fluent in English in speaking and writing (additional languages are a plus)
- Deep knowledge of modern technologies and system architectures for XaaS (SaaS, IaaS, PaaS, FaaS, DaaS, etc.) and on-premise solutions in B2X eCommerce along with the full tech stack
- Experience with integrations, API management, messaging platforms, and microservice architectures
- Proficiency with code repository and deployment processes
- Experience with lean and agile principles of delivering innovative products
- Profound knowledge of Microsoft Azure Cloud and its DevOps capabilities beneficial