Specialist in Deployment Management Division/ Standing Corps Preparedness and Deployment Unit
For our Client we are looking for:
- strong customer service experiences and understanding the demands
- patient and stress resilient
- good with handling much workload under time pressure,
- able to handle multiple requests coming over phone and email.
Preferably people who have worked in: hospitality services, travel agencies, banks etc. at the front-line dealing directly with sometimes difficult and demanding clients.
- Planning of medical and psychological re-assessments for the standing corps;
- Supporting with the issuance of standing corps’ weapons authorisations;
- Encoding data in the Agency’s systems and databases;
- Creating and managing Excel and SharePoint databases, keeping them up to date;
- Checking correctness of the submitted documentation (reimbursement claims, criminal record certificates, medical and psychological assessment certificates, etc.)
- Assisting in the implementation of the relevant framework contacts;
- Assistance in administrative tasks.
- Education: successfully completed secondary education related to the business needs.
- Work experience: at least 1 year of professional experience in the specific area depending on the business needs.
- Computer skills: very good skills in the main MS Office software (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Language skills: very good command of both written and spoken English (at least B2)
- high level of responsibility and ability to work independently;
- high level of service orientation;
- ability to work under pressure and experience in organizing work and prioritizing
- ability to communicate efficiently at all levels internally and externally and in appropriate
- strong sense of accuracy and attention to detail;
- high level of discretion and ability to handle confidential matters;
- proven organizational skills;
- ability to adapt to a dynamic working environment;
- ability to learn new skills and software;
- ability to work in a team.
- contract of employment through the Employment Agency
- daily remuneration: 92,52 EUR NET
- medical care, sports card
- opportunity for development and promotion
- work with professionals
We kindly inform you that a prerequisite for participation in the recruitment process is the possession of citizenship of a European Union country.
Only resumes in English will be considered.