Support Product Marketing Manager
The Support business is a critical strategic and growth lever for the company. The Support Product Marketing Manager (PMM) is responsible for leading the Support Go-To-Market strategy for the CEE Area developing strong partnerships across marketing and sales to lead and execute the priorities.
- A culture of growth and development with a training budget.
- We work remotely.
- 6 month contract of employment.
- Opportunity to work in an international, multi-cultural environment.
- Ambitious role in a global company.
- Flexible working conditions.
The Support PMM leads the field business for their solution/motion and has overall responsibilities for enabling each Area teams’ success by:
- Leading the Support business in alignment with other business owners (Sales segments, Marketing BGs, Customer success unit)
- Drive business outcomes by executing Support Go-To-Market plan to exceed business targets (Revenue, Pipeline, Lead generation, Penetration…)
- Build and land growth plans to win and maximize the local market opportunity, based on the WW Support priorities;
- Actively lead and engage with all stakeholders across the Area and subsidiaries for One Microsoft orchestration
- Dealing with ambiguity
- Can do attitude / Growth mindset
what we expect
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.S./B.A.) required, MSC/MBA a plus, relevant fields of study include Marketing, Business, Computer Science and/or equivalent experience
- 2-3 years marketing related experience
- Some experience with Cloud technology and/or how Support models works
- Customer focus and understanding
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communicator
- Track record of strong influencing and stakeholder management skills