Talent Advisor with Polish and English
JTI Poland is part of Japan Tobacco International, a leading international tobacco company. We operate in 130 countries, employ over 45,000 people worldwide and our product portfolio includes world-renowned brands such as Camel, LD, Winston and Logic, available on the Polish market.
In Poland, we employ over 2,300 employees and we are the 3rd player in the tobacco industry. Since the beginning of JTI’s operations in Poland in 2007, we have been the fastest growing tobacco company: our market share has more than quadrupled and our production volume has grown more than 10 times.
But our business, isn’t just business. Our business is our people. Their talent. Their potential. We believe when they’re free to be themselves, grow, travel and develop, amazing things can happen for our business. That’s why since 11 years JTI is one of the Top Employers in Poland, in 2020 being ranked number one for the second year in a row.
- A competitive pay (together with annual bonus) and an attractive benefits package including medical care, Multisport card, life insurance, pension plan
- Ambitious goal to set up new Global Business Center Complex environment of working with multiple stakeholders
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment that will inspire you to grow professionally and personally
- Wide variety of projects and tasks, ambitious goals and independence in achieving them
- Flexible working conditions
- Modern office in a convenient location
- Ownership of the end to end recruitment processes for IT related position as well as other office functions on various European markets
- Working closely with Hiring Managers and HR Business Partners
- Preparing and executing sourcing strategy, as well as CBI interviews with candidates
- Providing Hiring Managers with guidance and insight into the candidate market specifics and pipeline of candidates
- Involving recruitment agencies into recruitment process where needed
- Supporting EB activities
- Professional experience in a similar role connected with leading end to end recruitment processes
- Experience in working on multiple recruitments at one time
- Previous experience in working in agency or share service environment will be an added tracker
- Fluent Polish & English (written and spoken)
- Proficient User of any other language is an asset
- Very good interviewing skills, including direct search experience
- Very good stakeholder management
- Team player open on additional projects connected with TA and working with various European countries