Talent Management and Learning & Development Specialist
We’re JTI, Japan Tobacco International and we believe in freedom. We think that the possibilities are limitless when you’re free to choose. In fact, we’ve spent the last 20 years innovating, creating new and better products for our consumers to choose from. It’s how we’ve grown to be present in 130 countries.
But our business isn’t just business. Our business is our people. Their talent. Their potential. We believe when they’re free to be themselves, grow, travel and develop, amazing things can happen for our business.
That’s why our employees, from around the world, choose to be a part of JTI. It’s why 9 out of 10 would recommend us to a friend. And why we’ve been awarded Global Top Employer status, six years running.
So when you’re ready to choose a career you’ll love, in a company you’ll love, feel free to #JoinTheIdea.
Learn more: jti.com
This is a great opportunity to be a part of exciting project and drive transformation in the Company to ensure that internal customers around the world are getting the Best-in-class level of service.
TM and L&D Specialist is responsible for providing quality and timely service related to JTI Talent Management, Succession Planning and Learning and Development Initiatives.
- A competitive pay (together with annual bonus) and an attractive benefits package including medical care, Multisport card, life insurance;
- Ambitious goal to set up & support new Global Business Center;
- Working with multiple stakeholders, professional support and possibility to share knowledge and best practices;
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment that will inspire you to grow professionally and personally;
- Wide variety of projects and tasks, ambitious goals and independence in achieving them;
- Dynamic and innovative spirit with a constant quest to do things better;
- Flexible working conditions;
- Modern office in a convenient location.
- Administrating Performance Management process in Success Factors;
- Creating/Updating and Releasing Talent Matrices in Success Factors;
- Providing administrative support for Talent Review Sessions;
- Administer Assessment platforms (PI, Hogan, PDI, etc.);
- Setting up and administer JTI mentorship programs in MentorcliQ;
- Managing accesses and analyzing utilization of JTI Global Digital Learning platforms (Rosetta Stone, LinkedIn Learning, edX, Gartner, etc.)
- Maintaining local Learning Catalogues in Success Factors, managing employee enrolment and sessions follow up in Success Factors;
- Providing data and reports upon requests for Regional/Functional People & Culture Leads and Local/Corporate Agile Pools;
- Supporting where necessary Strategic Pillars Leads development needs;
- Addressing employee Talent Management and L&D related queries;
- Run ad hoc and scheduled reports if necessary;
- Shape, document, update and improve Service Operating Procedures related to Talent and Learning process as well as performing the necessary data quality controls.
- 1-2 years of experience in a multinational organization on a similar role related with client service, hands on experience on Success Factors or other LMS system would be a plus but not mandatory;
- Background in handling training administration and understanding of performance and learning cycles is a plus;
- Fluent English. Knowledge of any additional language will be a plus;
- Knowledge of excel and other MS Office tools is required;
- Continuous improvement mindset;
- Experience in business processes’ transition would be your asset;
- Strong Customer Service Mindset. Understanding cross-cultural sensitivity;
- Lean / 6-Sigma/Operational Excellence methodology knowledge would be a plus.
If you are passionate about the talent management, adults learning methods, performance and potential assessments and how to support others development and growth - this role is just for you.
If at the same time you are true team player, open minded, flexible and you want to be part of something unique - you have found the right place to be.
Join the idea.