Talent Sourcer with Spanish
We’re JTI, Japan Tobacco International and we believe in freedom. We think that the possibilities are limitless when you’re free to choose. In fact, we’ve spent the last 20 years innovating, creating new and better products for our consumers to choose from. It’s how we’ve grown to be present in 130 countries.
But our business isn’t just business. Our business is our people. Their talent. Their potential. We believe when they’re free to be themselves, grow, travel and develop, amazing things can happen for our business.
That’s why our employees, from around the world, choose to be a part of JTI. It’s why 9 out of 10 would recommend us to a friend. And why we’ve been awarded Global Top Employer status, six years running.
So when you’re ready to choose a career you’ll love, in a company you’ll love, feel free to #JoinTheIdea.
Learn more: jti.com
- A competitive pay (together with annual bonus) and an attractive benefits package including medical care, Multisport card, life insurance, pension plan
- Ambitious goal to set up new Global Business Center Complex environment of working with multiple stakeholders
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment that will inspire you to grow professionally and personally
- Wide variety of projects and tasks, ambitious goals and independence in achieving them
- Flexible working conditions
- Modern office in a convenient location
- Proactively searching, identifying and sourcing passive talents for current and future recruitment needs
- Screening of “inbound” applicants to provide Talent Advisors with high quality shortlist
- Using insights and maintaining expertise in best practices and emerging sourcing techniques for the markets to which they are aligned
- Continued interaction and engagement with individuals in the talent pipeline to support future talent demands
- Focus on proactively finding and approaching potential candidates for roles that require a more proactive approach to supplement direct applicants
- Building a network of Talents by ensuring a best in-class candidate experience and promotes JTI’s employer brand
- Conducting phone interviews with sourced candidates to identify the further match to the role’s requirements, generate the short list for the Talent Advisor interviews
- Managing the rejections with candidates that did not pass the phone interviews
- Have an University Degree. LinkedIn Recruiter Accreditation would be an asset
- At least 1 year of relevant experience, preferrable recruitment experience in a Shared Services environment
- Experience working with international candidates is a must. Agency experience would be an added value
- Fluency in English and Spanish (written and spoken), any other language would be an asset
- Knowledge of Talent Acquisition/Attraction and Sourcing processes
- Excellent understanding of the recruitment lifecycle
- Proficient Microsoft Office suite user
- LinkedIn Recruiter experience