Technical Leader, Integration [rekrutacja online]
Nokia is committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed and cloud networks. Your career here will have a positive impact on people’s lives and will help us build the capabilities needed for a more productive, sustainable, and inclusive world.
We challenge ourselves to create an inclusive way of working where we are open to new ideas, empowered to take risks and fearless to bring our authentic selves to work.
Mobile Networks is a leader in wireless mobility networks and associated services. With more than 3.500 patent families essential for 5G we have a strong 5G portfolio and are a front runner in open and virtualized radio access networks (O-RAN and vRAN).
RFSW is a Part of Nokia Radio Frequency and Advanced Antennas organization. We are responsible for specifying, designing, implementing, testing and maintaining radio products’ software for various radio access technologies, including GSM, WCDMA, LTE and 5G. We are divided into self-organizing teams, working in Agile environment. Our products are developed mainly in C++ and C on several software architecture layers, including those close to hardware, as well as on higher levels of abstraction. We take full responsibility for our products’ integration throughout the whole product life cycle, which is performed in the automated Continuous Integration environment.
Our PCI Tribe is responsible for product continuous integration and verification.
- His/her role as SW system specification request good understanding for HW and SW dependences
- Determining project requirements and developing work schedules for the team
- Delegating tasks and achieving daily, weekly, and monthly goals
- Liaising with team members, management, and clients to ensure projects are completed to standard
- Identifying risks and forming contingency plans as soon as possible
- Analyzing existing operations and scheduling training sessions and meetings to discuss improvements
- Keeping up-to-date with industry trends and developments
- Updating work schedules and performing troubleshooting as required
- Motivating staff and creating a space where they can ask questions and voice their concerns
- Being transparent with the team about challenges, failures, and successes
- Writing progress reports and delivering presentations to the relevant stakeholders
- 5+ years of relevant experience in software development and integration testing
- Relevant Management certification may be required
- Experience in a similar role would be advantageous
- Excellent technical, diagnostic, and troubleshooting skills
- Strong leadership and organizational abilities
- Willingness to build professional relationships with staff and clients
- Excellent communication, motivational, and interpersonal skills
- Experience in test planning in customer projects and creation of test architecture
- Deep understanding of radio product related aspects, including 3GPP standards
- Experience with quality tools and technics (e.g. RCA/EDA)
- Strong communication and teamwork skills, fluent English, both spoken and written with good presentation skills
Nokia offers flexible and hybrid working schemes, continuous learning opportunities, well-being programs to support you mentally and physically, opportunities to join and get supported by employee resource groups, mentoring programs, and highly diverse teams with an inclusive culture where people thrive and are empowered.
Nokia has received the following recognitions for its commitment to inclusion & equality:
- One of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere
- Gender-Equality Index by Bloomberg
- Workplace Pride Global Benchmark
- LGBT+ equality & best place to work by HRC Foundation
At Nokia, we act inclusively and respect the uniqueness of people.
Nokia’s employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
We are committed to a culture of inclusion built upon our core value of respect.
Join us and be part of a company where you will feel included and empowered to succeed.