Technical Product Owner B2X Data
JTI Poland is part of Japan Tobacco International, a leading international tobacco company. We operate in 130 countries, employ over 45,000 people worldwide and our product portfolio includes world-renowned brands such as Camel, LD, Winston and Logic, available on the Polish market.
In Poland, we employ over 2,300 employees and we are the 3rd player in the tobacco industry. Since the beginning of JTI’s operations in Poland in 2007, we have been the fastest growing tobacco company: our market share has more than quadrupled and our production volume has grown more than 10 times.
But our business, isn’t just business. Our business is our people. Their talent. Their potential. We believe when they’re free to be themselves, grow, travel and develop, amazing things can happen for our business. That’s why since 11 years JTI is one of the Top Employers in Poland, in 2020 being ranked number one for the second year in a row.
- A competitive pay (together with annual bonus) and an attractive benefits package including medical care, Multisport card, life insurance, pension plan
- An ambitious goal to set up a new Global Business Center Complex environment of working with multiple stakeholders
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment that will inspire you to grow professionally and personally
- Wide variety of projects and tasks, ambitious goals, and independence in achieving them
- Flexible working conditions
- Modern office in a convenient location
- Review and translation of business demands into technical requirements (functional/ non-functional).
- Detailing of user stories in close alignment with business and Agile development teams, including estimation of efforts.
- Support in technology selection and alignment and consultation with IT (ongoing and on-demand) regarding technological questions (infrastructure, application landscape) and operational support, including identification of business product roadmap implications on technology and infrastructure setup.
- Support in vendor/ contractor selection and management, including work organization and challenging/ sparring during the entire development process.
- Support in adhering to technical quality and compliance through code and test reviews, including providing product descriptions for training and maintenance.
- University degree in Computer Science or a comparable field of study
- 3+ years experience in working with and developing data platforms, data ingestion, data analytics, and IoT capabilities, ideally in IT or e-commerce related B2X technical environments
- 1+ year experience as technical lead or architect, including coordination of external vendors and contractors
- Fluent in English in speaking and writing (additional languages are a plus)
- Expertise with the technological implementation of big data/ analytics solutions in B2X environments
- Experience with data collection and integration platforms (e.g. API management & messaging platforms)
- Experience with IoT platforms and analytics capabilities
- Knowledge of Consumer Data Platform of ARM Treasure Data is a plus
- Good leadership and management skills
- Good knowledge in steering cross-functional teams
- Ability to find innovative ways to resolve problems