Technical Writer [rekrutacja online]
Come create the technology that helps the world act together
Nokia is committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed and cloud networks. Your career here will have a positive impact on people’s lives and will help us build the capabilities needed for a more productive, sustainable, and inclusive world. We challenge ourselves to create an inclusive way of working where we are open to new ideas, empowered to take risks and fearless to bring our authentic selves to work.
The team youll be part of
Our Business Group is a leader in wireless mobility networks and associated services. With more than 3.500 patent families essential for 5G we have a strong 5G portfolio and are a front runner in open and virtualized radio access networks (O-RAN and vRAN).
The Mobile Networks Customer Documentation team creates hardware and software descriptions and instructions for the use of the mobile operator personnel. Our goal is to bring the end-user documentation into the visual online world.
What you will learn and contribute to
As a Technical Writer in our team, you will:
- study and clarify technical concepts with product designers and developers;
- translate those technical concepts into modern, user-oriented formats;
- analyze and manage existing and potential content, focusing on reuse and single-sourcing opportunities;
- create operating instructions, installation manuals, and many other types of procedures needed for our customers;
- create high-quality designed product documentation that meets Nokia standards.
Your skills and experience
- Graduate of a technical university (not only IT or telecommunications) or university
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Interest in both technical writing and mobile telecommunications systems
It would be nice if you also had experience with:
- XML, HTML, CSS
- Oxygen or other xml editors
- UX Designs
What we offer
Nokia offers flexible and hybrid working schemes, continuous learning opportunities, well-being programs to support you mentally and physically, opportunities to join and get supported by employee resource groups, mentoring programs and highly diverse teams with an inclusive culture where people thrive and are empowered.
Nokia is committed to inclusion and is an equal opportunity employer
Nokia has received the following recognitions for its commitment to inclusion & equality:
- One of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere
- Gender-Equality Index by Bloomberg
- Workplace Pride Global Benchmark
- LGBT+ equality & best place to work by HRC Foundation
At Nokia, we act inclusively and respect the uniqueness of people.
Nokia’s employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
We are committed to a culture of inclusion built upon our core value of respect.
Join us and be part of a company where you will feel included and empowered to succeed.