Test Automation Developer / QA Engineer
What does the team do?
Our Tax Technology team deals with creating and implementing advanced IT solutions that support wide range of tax calculation processes. They are related mainly to international personal income taxes (GMS – Global Mobility Services) and management of human resources. We are localized in Germany as well as in Poland. Currently, we are looking for candidates with passion, who would like to join our rapidly growing team of programmers and business analysts in Warsaw. In our daily work we are focused on creating safe, innovative and ergonomic solutions that join specific business knowledge with new technologies. We support also many world-wide corporations which appreciate the highest level of services we deliver.
- Participating in the design and implementation of modern business applications for both internal and external clients,
- Creating test scenarios and document them in code,
- Keeping tests up to date,
- Performing function tests – both manual and automatic ones,
- Participating in software implementation processes as well as cooperating with end-users in terms of ongoing problem solving of their business-related issues.
- University degree – preferred technical faculties (this years graduates or final year students are welcome),
- Experience in testing business applications,
- Experience in creating and performing manual tests,
- Experience in the preparation of test scenarios and test data,
- Basic knowledge in creating and performing automatic tests,
- Basic knowledge of tools that automate UI tests (e.g. Selenium, SpecFlow),
- Very good English language skills enabling reading technical documentation and smooth communication with team members,
- Ability to work effectively in a team as well as in a scattered environment.
- Knowledge of BDD methodology (Gherkin language),
- Basic programming knowledge of Microsoft technologies (C#, ASP .NET),
- Willingness to grow your skills in automation testing area,
- Willingness to learn about setting up automation test infrastructure (with Azure DevOps pipelines and Azure cloud solutions).
- Work in professional and international environment,
- Participation in exciting IT engagements both for Polish and multinational companies,
- Opportunity to gain valuable professional experience and to broaden one’s business and technical knowledge,
- Access to up-to-date technology,
- Support in getting Azure certificates (free vouchers),
- A set of necessary working tools (among others: two monitors, powerful computers),
- Opportunity to learn about high working standards (including agile approach),
- Clearly defined career path based on annual appraisal,
- Attractive remuneration and social benefits (MultiSport, private health care, life insurance etc.),
- Strong team-oriented culture (integration meetings).
© 2020 KPMG Sp. z o.o., a Polish limited liability company and a member firm of the KPMGglobal organization of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG InternationalLimited, a private English company limited by guarantee. All rights reserved.
The KPMG name and logo are trademarks used under license by the independentmember firms of the KPMG global organization.