We’re JTI, Japan Tobacco International and we believe in freedom. We think that the possibilities are limitless when you’re free to choose. In fact, we’ve spent the last 20 years innovating, creating new and better products for our consumers to choose from. It’s how we’ve grown to be present in 130 countries.
But our business isn’t just business. Our business is our people. Their talent. Their potential. We believe when they’re free to be themselves, grow, travel and develop, amazing things can happen for our business.
That’s why our employees, from around the world, choose to be a part of JTI. It’s why 9 out of 10 would recommend us to a friend. And why we’ve been awarded Global Top Employer status, six years running.
So when you’re ready to choose a career you’ll love, in a company you’ll love, feel free to #JoinTheIdea.
Learn more: jti.com
- A competitive pay (together with annual bonus) and an attractive benefits package including medical care, Multisport card, life insurance, pension plan
- Ambitious goal to set up new Global Business Center Complex environment of working with multiple stakeholders
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment that will inspire you to grow professionally and personally
- Wide variety of projects and tasks, ambitious goals and independence in achieving them
- Flexible working conditions
- Modern office in a convenient location
- Contribute to shaping of a global vendor strategy to cover different types of hires depending on location and regional specifics
- Implement and maintain relationships with vendors globally, closly monitoring their performance and effciency, addressing issues and mitigating risks
- Manage vendor activities and maintain both new and existing vendor relationships. Identify suitable vendors, and ensure the compliance with the contractual obligations
- Assess vendors products, inquire about their services and communicate any product or service-related concerns.
- Together with Procurement team participate to tender process to identify available vendors and to determine which vendors offer the best pricing and product quality
- Identify cost reduction and efficiency opportunities and contribute to the achievement of efficiency targets for specific Regions
- Advise on tailored made solution for the vendor strategy depending on hiring needs and changes in specific countries. Develop a Service Level Agreement and monitor suppliers performance accordingly. Address any deviation from expected performace to the Supplier in close collaboration with Procurement
- Organize and track document flow between the Company and vendors.
- Have an University Degree
- At least 8-10 years of relevant experience in contract managment ideally gained within international environment with good understanding of recruitment industry across various locations
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)
- Proven expertise in vendor relationship building, management, recruitment contract management
- Good knowledge of the Talent Attraction/Acquisition industry
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and organizational skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with different deliverables and deadlines