Web Marketing Specialist
Were GetResponse, a Polish SaaS company with more than 300 people on board and 350,000+ customers all over the world.
Weve been here since 1998. We’re global, remote and multicultural, yet we share the same values.
Our flagship product, the GetResponse platform, provides our customers with advanced online marketing solutions like marketing automation, responsive email design, landing page creator, webinars and useful analytical tools.
If you’re ready for an adventure where you can use your smarts, share your enthusiasm and conquer global markets — join our team!
Do you know how to hook a website visitor so they engage with the content and perform the actions you want them to take? Do you know how to describe a product so that people instantly want to have it and feel that they need it?
With over 20 years on the market, as the industry leader and a remote-first company, GetResponse hires the best from around the world. Think that might be you? Apply, and maybe you’ll be the one joining our growing team!
We’re looking for a Web Marketing Specialist whose primary responsibilities will be creating, optimizing and maintaining websites strictly related to features offered by GetResponse.
Product Marketing / CRO Experience
- creating product-related content for websites/pages in English
- Maintaining and optimizing existing content on pages for maximum relevancy and outcome
- maintaining and optimizing existing content on pages for maximum relevancy and outcome· running and managing the website/page creation process with multiple teams: Product Owners, SEO, Designers, Localization, Developers
- managing content for specific web services in CMS, e.g., Integrations
Data analytics & experimentation
- analyzing website performance across different channels and reporting back regularly
- constantly experimenting, analyzing and optimizing website content to improve conversions
- running various tests on landing pages to continuously improve the performance of web channels
Growth Marketing mindset
- finding new and innovative ways to leverage websites as a marketing communication channel
- continuously testing new hypotheses and research trends and benchmarks
- ensuring operational excellence by finding new ways and processes to optimize and automate work
What do we expect?
- 1+ years of experience in product marketing and managing website projects
- close-to-native English skills / C2 level
- fluency in Polish is a must
- experience with web copywriting
- understanding factors that impact conversions and engagement with websites or landing pages
- knowledge of best practices and trends in product marketing and conversion rate optimization
- eye for design
- hands-on approach – you’ll join a small team where many important projects will be in your hands!
- understanding of statistics and the ability to support hypotheses with data
- good understanding of SEO, PPC and their importance for website performance
- A/B testing and Data Analytics & reporting experience
- experience with creating lo-fi mockups
Extra perks include:
- remote work
- home office subsidy and #getremote fund
- private health insurance
- mental health helpline
- employee pension program (PPE)
- corporate life insurance
- sport cards fund
- language classes