BE | Shaping the Future Poland has a proven position of being reliable partner for financial services organisations to analyse complex requirements, find solutions and implement them in their entirety, regardless of their complexity. Since the foundation of Be Poland in 2013, we have been continually expanding and customising our spectrum of services. Today, we are privileged to have in our team the best individuals in each sector we operate. For our partner, an EU agency, we are looking for a Windows Engineer.
- Solid job experience in a similar role
- Fluency in English
- MCSE certificate in server infrastructure or equivalent is desired
- Experience in administration of complex IT systems, distributed environments, Windows Server 2016 or later, SMTP, NTP, DNS, LDAP, DHCP, PKI/CA
- Experience in scripting in PowerShell, Perl or other scripting languages
- Experience with Active Directory Federation Services its administration, configuration and customization, Microsoft Defender for Identity its configuration and administration, Microsoft Internet Information Services
- Valid EU / PL work permit
- B2B contract (>130 PLN p/h net + VAT)
- Lots of technical challenges & interesting projects
- Friendly and open-minded team
- International environment
- Option to activate healthcare and multisport program
We are still hiring and look forward to welcoming new members. As our employees’ and candidates’ health is a top priority, we are currently conducting only online interviews and our employees are working remotely.